Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 17 times)

Offline Aforjp

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Aforjp
    • View Profile
My Introduction
« on: Yesterday at 02:06:15 am »
Hey there!

I am Aforjp, a sooort of new FH player (I began playing around August of last year). Although I missed the opportunity to play the game around the time it was still new and very popular (which seems to have been at least 10 years ago), I eventually decided to finally give it a try and begin a new journey. So far, I have felt surprised and captivated by the game's charm, by its maps, soundtrack, visuals (especially the beautiful skies and day and night cycles!), and how they must have inspired many of you and other players to create roleplays. art, videos, and other creations. Even if you could say I am "late to the party", I still am interested in hearing your experiences and stories from FH, especially those that involve those creations that I was talking about, and hey, maybe even being able to build some that I can treasure for the rest of my life!

Despite there not being that many active players (especially when compared with the numbers I've heard and seen others mentioned), I am glad and grateful towards those who I have met in game, and who have been warm and welcoming towards me! They have helped me to build a positive image of the game and the community, especially when it comes to being open towards receiving new comers like me. If this post caught your attention, and or if you ever get to see me in game, feel free to say hi to me, or even begin a conversation! I am open towards being talked to, making friendships, and hearing what others have to say!

As a last comment, I would like to say that one of my favorite (if not my most favorite) things that I enjoy doing in game is taking screenshots! Sadly, I cannot attach any screenshots through this post, due to an error occurring. Nonetheless, if anyone would like to see any of them, I am open to suggestions on alternatives for me to share them.

Anyways, thank you for reading my introduction, and see you around!