Author Topic: Worms' Stylized Character Overhaul & Eyes [06/19/'20]  (Read 18684 times)

WolfWorms

Worms' Stylized Character Overhaul & Eyes [06/19/'20]
« on: August 05, 2018, 04:09:22 am »
HEYHEY!
I made some textures...

Initially I created this body texture for my personal presets... one preset, to be specific. After throwing it into the masks folder experimentally, I found that it looked great on other characters as well and I couldn't help but overhaul the canine entirely. I may have gotten carried away and re-created all of the eye masks in addition.
It's not perfect, but I enjoy it quite a lot, I hope you do as well!

More Images (slightly image heavy)

YOU MAY:
  • Use these textures for personal presets, commissioned presets or preset requests.
  • Mix and match these textures with others (if the other artists also allow this).
  • Use these textures to create your own.
  • Et cetera...

HOWEVER, I kindly ask that if you use these textures for anything other than personal use, please give credit!

Skål !
-j.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Don't forget to create backups of your folders!
Canine Overhaul [1.6 MB]
Google Drive
Direct Link

Feline Overhaul [1.5 MB]
Google Drive
Direct Link

Eye Pack [13.3 MB] (I know.. ouch.)
Google Drive
Direct Link

Changelog

08/24
images
-Edits to the underbelly masks. I didn't think they looked that great on characters with high-contrast colours, they're still essentially the same, only a smidge cleaner now.
-Fixed a few very minor things on the shade masks
-Created a modified eyelid, it's included in the Canine Overhaul download.

09/01
-Felinesss! Please throw me any opinions and suggestions, I'm not sure if I'm 100% happy with them! The face texture doesn't have nearly as much detail as the canine's, however I thought a smooth texture looked far better.

06/19/'20
- It's been a hot second ^^, fixed the feline nose mask to properly fill the entire nose as well as cleaned a few very minor parts of both canine and feline textures.

09/01/'20
- Removed the .material files as they were only relevant to 1.13! Apologies for the confusion, y'all!

Like usual, please let me know if anything is off, or if you have any suggestions! I'd also love to see screenshots of your characters or of any other creations you happen to make!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 03:51:27 pm by WolfWorms »

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Worms' Stylized Canine Overhaul & Eyes
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 04:45:12 am »
Wow, this is amazing. The textures remind me a bit of Ginga Desentsu Weed and they suit characters well. I will be downloading this, and will likely become my new favorite texture pack. Good work!

LonesomeRider

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 04:52:10 am »
These are so nice! I'll definitely use them at some point~ Really well done.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 04:52:57 am »
I LOVE THIS! It’s gorgeous! Amazing work! I’m definitely using this <3 Thank you so much for sharing!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 07:21:10 am »
Ooh, this looks really, really nice. I love it! I especially am in love with the area of the head and around the neck. Really catches my eye. Amazing job!! DEFINITELY gonna use for creation x) Thank you for sharing!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:23:51 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

WolfWorms

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 02:00:29 pm »
! Thanks for the feedback, you lot!

Offline cytofin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • cytofin
    • teahsu
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt/Contact
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 03:25:55 pm »
Oh my.. These are amazing! Time to add another file to my already huge one of collected textures. xD
Great job by the way, on both the eyes and textures cause dannnggg. Those eyes look awesome!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 03:27:49 pm by ordinarylife. »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 05:48:16 pm »
Leaving a note here:

I checked all the downloads and the body textures weren't included. There were only the eye masks ^^

WolfWorms

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2018, 07:00:35 pm »
Aw darn I'll check that out immediately, Sura. Thanks for letting me know!

Update: They seem to be working for me. Were the links forwarding you only to the eye packs, or did the zip files themselves contain only eye masks? The WolfWorms Canine Texture Pack.zip should contain only the body textures whereas the WolfWorms Eye Pack.zip contains only eye masks. I would have smooshed them all into one zip but it was way too large for my internet to handle. I updated the links both to Google Drive in case that was the problem. Could you try them again for me? I'm always a little iffy when it comes to shareable download links >u>
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:09:39 pm by WolfWorms »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2018, 10:25:10 pm »
Yeah when I downloaded earlier bits were missing but I see you updated the links so let me try these.

Update: They work now :D Everything seems to be appearing now! Thanks sooo much <3 I really love these <3