Help & Guidance > Presets & Markings Tutorials

Clothing Tutorial

<< < (4/4)

SpicyDirt:

--- Quote from: Dark_heart on May 18, 2020, 11:49:08 am ---Something what Ame, Bloo and Kitterr repeats: do not necro old threads. I'm not mod, so we must wait to block it.

--- End quote ---

Hey there! When it comes to tutorials like this, I do believe that it is alright to necro them. c: It depends on the post on whether or not it should/can be necro'ed.

Dark_heart:

--- Quote from: SpicyDirt on May 19, 2020, 10:29:27 am ---
--- Quote from: Dark_heart on May 18, 2020, 11:49:08 am ---Something what Ame, Bloo and Kitterr repeats: do not necro old threads. I'm not mod, so we must wait to block it.

--- End quote ---

Hey there! When it comes to tutorials like this, I do believe that it is alright to necro them. c: It depends on the post on whether or not it should/can be necro'ed.

--- End quote ---

It probably depends on the context. I can delete this post because I was not sure if it was correct.

Ame88:

--- Quote from: LordSuragaha on September 20, 2017, 03:36:39 am ---- You'd like to give thanks and praise under a very helpful tutorial and by necroing it you may give others an opportunity to find this thread and reap its benefits or just enjoy something that may have just been pushed back with time. (Same may apply to map, preset, screenshot, video, and art threads).

--- End quote ---

This kind of necro is fine~ This thread really helped me when I was making the Camp Councilor outfits for the 2019 summer party. Hopefully it will help someone else who wishes to make clothes on their presets!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version