Author Topic: Free Private Warriors Map [Open]  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Fated

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Free Private Warriors Map [Open]
« on: July 12, 2015, 08:03:53 am »
So, I made a map for an RP that died. It's a warrior's map, complete with gathering island, twoleg place, camps..etc.
Its going on a first-come-first-serve basis. This means that whomever posts first asking for the map will receive the private link to download it. It's pretty good sized, 40k if I remember right. It's got a lake. Fairly detailed. All in all, around 8/10 ^^

It has two forest camps, one island camp, and one moor camp. I only ask a few things from the RP using it:

- Give me a little credit, eh? [Ex: Map made by Fated of FH]. *This is kind of unavoidable, I have my name on the title*

- This map was not made with YOU in mind. It was, indeed, built specifically for a private RP. However, they closed down, leaving me their map as I made it.

- Be kind. Yes, I know it has glitches. All maps do.

~Silent~Storm~

Re: Free Private Warriors Map [Open]
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 08:07:16 pm »
It looks like a cool map.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:12:05 pm by ~~Silent~~ »

Offline Lennox

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 11:03:00 pm »
I am Interested about this map but I wanted to ask you something first.Can you give me the link to the download? Before asking you if I want it I would like to explore it a little just to be sure.

Offline AprilShowers

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 06:16:40 am »
Hi, I'm not sure if you've already given this away to someone, but I'm interested in it. If you haven't already, I'd love to use it. ^^

Echoing harmony

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 03:42:53 pm »
What a awesome map!
Nice job on this one, Fated.  :D