Author Topic: [ Optrili Kasis ~ Semi-open (WIP) Species ]  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Speedyscout122

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, welcome to my rubbish dump.
    • View Profile
[ Optrili Kasis ~ Semi-open (WIP) Species ]
« on: December 18, 2017, 09:21:25 am »
This is the Optrili Kasis: ||
                                         V

About the Optrili Kasis:
These creatures are fox-sized, magical canines. They have luminescent, aqua-green stripes and luminous purple horns and spikes. Their front paws are in fact not paws, but rather talons, while their hind paws are normal wolf paws. They have forked tongues and long, feathery tails. Their ears are large and pointy, with their luminous horns just above the ears. They have medium-sized eyes and short,
but large, muzzles. Optrili Kasis are usually very sleek and agile, but their tail (or claws) often get(s) snagged on rocks and in bushes.
Optrili Kasis can be overconfident, very protective, and loyal. As pups(and sometimes for their entire life) they are clumsy and curious,
getting into trouble and sticking their (large!) noses into place they shouldn't be. Optrili Kasis live on a large mountain called Overgrown Peak, which is rocky, craggy, and(as its name suggests) overgrown by shrubs, trees and flowers. Prey (such as rabbits and mice) is common. Optrili Kasis are omnivores, and will eat berries, certain leaves, and even bark(when starving)along with fish, rabbits, hares, and other live prey. Optrili Kasises are nicknamed "Optrees" or "Kasis(es)" because their name is so long. During winter, the Kasis's fur thickens to keep them warm in the harsh snow of Overgrown Peak's winter. In spring, Kasises will have already shed most of their fur.
Summer on Overgrown Peak is very hot, and the Kasis normally spend a large amount of time in the streams and rivers that trickle down the mountain, or under large, leafy trees. Kasis normally live in caves, but if they can find soft patches of dirt, they will burrow down into the ground to make their dens. (W.I.P)
Creation Process-Optrili Kasis in the game!
I:

Set the creature to "Canine". Then, set all the animal's.. um, "Stats" to something like the picture above. ^ Name your Kasis something like "Lumeuneas" (something based off luminosity/just a random Latin sounding name xD).

II:

Set the tail to Wolf, Thin, or Sickle. Set the hair/mane to Forward or Forward Mohawk, and set the ears to Sharp Ears. For "tufts", set it to Elbow tuft (to look like the spikes on the Kasis's elbows).
(W.I.P)

III:

Set eyes to Normal or Slit, set body markings and tail markings to Tiger (THIS. IS. A. MUST.), and leave head markings empty/set those to Tiger too.

IV:

Set the wings/equip to "None" or "Bat Wings". (Note: please don't add bat wings to your Kasis without my permission beforehand- bat wings are rare to have on a Kasis.) Then (this requires Legendary Items, and this is a "must", so if you don't have Legendary Items.. Go get it! ;) ) set the Items to "Tiny Horns, Black" (not shown in picture).

V:
Last but not least.. COLORS. COLORS, COLORS, C.O.L.O.R.S. The colors MUST fit the description of the Kasis, and they MUST be similar to the first picture. Wings can be aqua-green, blue-grey, or purple (any shade).

MORE INFO COMING SOON~
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:30:11 am by Speedyscout122 »
The one person who joined later then the first day of time.