Author Topic: Vulcan Sparrows [WIP]  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
Vulcan Sparrows [WIP]
« on: March 07, 2018, 10:55:12 pm »
Hello, here's an species I came up with.

The Vulcan Sparrows are an semi-unique species that can usually adapt to multiple environments. I cannot supply drawings as of now since I'm not good at drawing [im kinda decent but it still bad]

Usually, these creatures usually adapt to an Chao like apperance, though multiple have been sighted taking inspiration from canines, kangaroos etc.

Shall I get onto the variants?

Valkaryen

The Valkaryen varient usually has wings and lives in areas full of foliage and bark. They usually feed on fruit and leaves in the top of the treetops, since they rarely ever go towards the ground,
 being the only time they go down towards the earth is when to drink fresh, spring water when the rain has dried up.

They usually live in tree filled areas, such as rainforests or jungles. But some have been sighted living in swamps and beach areas.

Evatrine

The Evatrine variant is unique in a way, that they usually live on the ground or in burrows. They feed on bugs, fruit, fish and other things. They are feathered, but are skilled in speed. They can use their speed to outrun predators on the ground and successfully get towards their burrow.

They live in earthy areas and mountainous areas.

Tyvnel

This variant is unique. It lives primarily in areas with water, and has adapted towards aquatic life. They travel in packs, and usually eat fish, seaweed and rarely coral.

[wip!]
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Vulcan Sparrows [WIP]
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 05:00:29 pm »
catchy name

i likey

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
Re: Vulcan Sparrows [WIP]
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 12:48:50 am »
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!