Author Topic: Floof-O-Meter  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Jacoby

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Floof-O-Meter
« on: September 22, 2018, 10:55:10 pm »
This is honestly so dumb, but what is the floof-o-meter? Thank you.
If I'm offline I'm probably drinking vegan tea.

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: Floof-O-Meter
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 11:04:17 pm »
It’s basically a “nuzzle” to someone when they do something good and you want to give them appreciation for that or for whatever else. You can do nuzzles after you hit 25 posts I believe. And you can do one every 24 hours. :)

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Jacoby

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 11:06:01 pm »
It’s basically a “nuzzle” to someone when they do something good and you want to give them appreciation for that or for whatever else. You can do nuzzles after you hit 25 posts I believe. And you can do one every 24 hours. :)

Thank you. c:

Flurr

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 11:27:57 pm »
Yep, Valar.Morghulis got it right for ya! :3 And no question is dumb, ask away and we will help you as fast as we can! c: Here is a quote I found that will tell you more about it :)
The Floof-O-Meter.. Is like "Karma". When you do something good or whatnot, another member can "nuzzle" you to show their appreciation. You can start nuzzling people once you have hit 25 posts.
It doesn't change your forum experience at all, so it's not really all that crucial. But, it's a nice little meter thing.~
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 11:29:39 pm by Flurr »

Offline Jacoby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 11:40:52 pm »
Yep, Valar.Morghulis got it right for ya! :3 And no question is dumb, ask away and we will help you as fast as we can! c: Here is a quote I found that will tell you more about it :)
The Floof-O-Meter.. Is like "Karma". When you do something good or whatnot, another member can "nuzzle" you to show their appreciation. You can start nuzzling people once you have hit 25 posts.
It doesn't change your forum experience at all, so it's not really all that crucial. But, it's a nice little meter thing.~

Thank you again. cx