Author Topic: Trying to log in with sister but can't  (Read 2690 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Trying to log in with sister but can't
« on: September 24, 2018, 02:51:56 pm »
I have this peculiar problem, my sister can't log in to the Play Game tab, the form keeps emptying and she's tried more than five times. I was disconnected when she opened the Play Game tab, but I was able to log in again and then she started having trouble logging in.

I use Chrome, she uses FireFox, she tried Chrome but it still didn't let her log in, then I tried Firefox as she tried Chrome but that didn't work either, but I was able to log in both times.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:54:12 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to log in with sister but can't
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 03:03:08 pm »
Did you try using Explorer or Opera?

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 03:08:58 pm »
Did you try using Explorer or Opera?
I haven't, but I don't feel like installing another browser at the moment. I've tried logging out, but she can't log in while I'm logged out either.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 04:28:40 pm »
Has she been able to log into the game before?
Or is the account newly made?

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 04:33:46 pm »
Has she been able to log into the game before?
Or is the account newly made?
She's been able to log into the game in 2017, and then logged in again sometime in 2018(Months ago, as far as I remember), but she hasn't tried logging in since then until now. She has had trouble logging in back in 2017, and I can't remember how it was fixed in the past, or if the current issue is the same as to the past login issue. Her account is from 2017.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:37:06 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 04:46:41 pm »
Hrrrm... Has she tried logging in through the play game tab on a mobile device? Has she tried clearing the cache (history and cookies as well) on her Firefox? And how is her internet? Is it strong and is she close to her router? Lastly, has she changed her password recently?
not active here anymore ♡

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 05:16:41 pm »
Hrrrm... Has she tried logging in through the play game tab on a mobile device? Has she tried clearing the cache (history and cookies as well) on her Firefox? And how is her internet? Is it strong and is she close to her router? Lastly, has she changed her password recently?

She hasn't tried logging in on a mobile device. She hasn't yet tried clearing the cache, but I don't think she'll want to clear her browser history. Her internet is strong and modem close. Her password hasn't been changed in 2018.

My presets.

Calvary

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 05:48:37 am »
Have you both tried using the same browser? Or perhaps logging in at different times? This also could be a connection issue, for whatever reason. I've had this happen to me a few times when even if I was close to my router, too many people using the internet at once could cause a struggle to log-in.

When I've had bad connection, the form would keep emptying when I try to log in. Using certain browsers can also do the same thing. If worst comes to worst, I would try looking for a different browser, or perhaps wait a little while before logging in. Nowadays I have to enter the form twice for it to log me in, so you aren't alone!

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 06:03:41 am »
Have you both tried using the same browser? Or perhaps logging in at different times? This also could be a connection issue, for whatever reason. I've had this happen to me a few times when even if I was close to my router, too many people using the internet at once could cause a struggle to log-in.

When I've had bad connection, the form would keep emptying when I try to log in. Using certain browsers can also do the same thing. If worst comes to worst, I would try looking for a different browser, or perhaps wait a little while before logging in. Nowadays I have to enter the form twice for it to log me in, so you aren't alone!
I'll tell her to retry logging in every now and then, when she connects successfully then I'll connect and see what happens. :)

My presets.

Calvary

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2018, 06:39:04 am »
Alright! <3 Let me know what happens!