Author Topic: So, I found old song covers..  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
So, I found old song covers..
« on: December 22, 2017, 03:25:14 am »
These were originally posted in 2014 on my old Facebook account, and earlier this month as I was diving into my old cringey stuff I ran into them and thought it'd be neat to share them with people since they're pretty cute and pure. I posted them on YouTube in the beginning of December but hesitated on sharing them anywhere else- so I'm just gonna do it now.

Emily Kinney - Be Good (My personal fave- it's so cute tbh.)

Daughter - Medicine

I was dabbling in learning to play the piano at the time, and tried to learn some simple keys to make some quick covers- hence why they're only about 40 seconds long.

Anyways- yeah. I hope you guys like them LOL. I really wanna get back into making covers again, I just need to get a new mic first.

in-game: hooli

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
Re: So, I found old song covers..
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 03:30:47 am »
HOOLI!!!!! These are so beautiful! I haven't been pleasantly surprised like that in a long time, especially with the swarms of covers on YT. This was so wholesome,,,, my skin is clear,, my crops are watered,,,

also I'm loving it because people pursuing their art is the #1 thing in the world i'm always gonna be here for (said the theatre major)
you should definitely get back into covers, I'd love to hear how much you've improved over the years. You got talent, girl. +floof

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: So, I found old song covers..
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 03:41:33 am »
HOOLI!!!!! These are so beautiful! I haven't been pleasantly surprised like that in a long time, especially with the swarms of covers on YT. This was so wholesome,,,, my skin is clear,, my crops are watered,,,

also I'm loving it because people pursuing their art is the #1 thing in the world i'm always gonna be here for (said the theatre major)
you should definitely get back into covers, I'd love to hear how much you've improved over the years. You got talent, girl. +floof

AHHHH THANK YOU!!!! This means so much to me omg,,,
I definitely will!! thank you again! <3

in-game: hooli