Author Topic: What would you like to see added in the game?  (Read 22016 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: What would you like to see added in the game?
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2017, 02:40:53 am »
What would i like to see?  ... Hmm...  With the source code you could add combat & health bar stuff...  Extra cloud cover cycles..
And a thing that functions like height map but it affects a surfaces slipperiness (this way you add the slippery layer to where you put ice & add extra grip to area that have deep snow or grass or something?).

Realistically though..  Maybe lightning weather cycles as legit things. And maybe a few new (extra, not replacing anything) default meshes.  Pretty sure the extra default meshes might happen one day.

These are really great suggestions Kuri, especially the idea with the slippery surfaces and cloud coverage. It would be neat to have some sort of fog in the game too.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2017, 10:07:36 am »
I love all of your suggestions, floofs! I decided to share my own thoughts and suggestions too:
• Can you imagine a fog in Cherika? This is something I wouldn't want to miss out!
• Lunar and Solar Eclipses
• Update "The Grounds" seasonally (or at least put a Christmas Tree and snow on the map when it's winter and Christmas)
• Chat Tabs
• More default items
• Make a FeralHeart Lore (somewhere in the site, but make it with us - the community) - you can only imagine how amazing it would be to have a statue somewhere in-game of some Great King of the Feral Lands

That's all for now.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 09:49:59 pm by MoonlitSage »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2017, 07:01:14 pm »
Things we can do.  Floppy dog ear replacer (mod') as standard.  The orig' look like socks full of potatoes (unfinished placeholders?)
And maybe rework the cat ear replacer 50% smaller and change the pivot point so they behave normally.  Right now the default ears look like corn chips.

Maybe i'm bias but i liked those mod's.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 07:07:14 pm by Kuri »
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Pearbear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • shout-out to all the pears
    • pear-the-bear.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2017, 07:23:42 pm »
I always wanted the ability to be able to change the color of my head markings, body markings & tail markings, so that I could make them as separate colors. {This was before I discovered presets, hehe.} -- but sometimes I wish that were an option so that I didn't feel the need to constantly make presets for my characters. Obviously, we can't do this, but that was something I always wanted in Feralheart. Other people have already mentioned this but; I think bringing a retouched FP would be really neat! When the update first came, I was really excited because it's obviously amazing & incredible. However, I do find myself missing some of the old maps at times, just because you kind of knew where everything was, in a sense? I'dunno. It kind of felt 'home-y' after a while & there were a lot of memories in those maps.
Signature by myself. In-game user is Pearbear
http://pear-the-bear.deviantart.com/

Offline MxsterOfChaos

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2017, 10:01:39 am »
Maybe more markings or being able to make the markings different colors? *hides*

Offline crazypool

• Forum Newcomer
  • Make FH Great Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2017, 07:17:29 pm »
Really the only thing I feel would be amazing to add would be more animals, and dots on the maps for your groupmembers instead of just your friends.

Offline Kingside

• Forum Newcomer
  • sup
    • ghost-law
    • crackle-cackle
    • KING
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2017, 10:00:07 pm »
I'd like to see more maps, I love seeing diversity in games so you can explore different regions, and since FH doesn't have any hunting and tends to be more toward roleplayin, it adds a variety of different RP scenes.

• Desert with an oasis.
  • Fantasy map, where everything is extremely over-sized. You are an ant compared to even a grass blade.
  • An arctic map, but not like how the South Pole was where it was endless snow and no objects, it'd be interesting to see something similar to a frozen river within the map, leading to perhaps the ice caps. Maybe near the ice-caps there is a large steep cliff where a secret is on the bottom, a cave within where it'd hiding my large icicles! Caves and igloos to look cute, and maybe rock structures with dull grass in some areas.
  • A dense jungle/tropical forest, large trees where you are able to lay on with a lot of vegetation surrounding the map. Perhaps a large tree within the middle of the map that acts as a 'safe' base that isn't as covered in vegetation, and maybe the large tree acts as a tree house! You'd be able to go in it, sit around on it's branches, etc.
  • And to what Moontwist mentioned; Feralheart lore. It'd be amazing to have it's own lore included, and members can even add their own bits of 'theories' they have toward certain aspects. I love vague lores, where it's simple but amazing so you can try and interpret it in your own way.

sup
in-game as
Kingside | Warrior. | Karma?
icon by woivves signature by teajw

Offline SpookyVin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Godeater, O' Maddened King
    • ElectricLionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2017, 02:30:02 am »
Personally, I'd love to see more mane and 'hair' options, preferably with better looking meshes.
The ability to play more than two kinds of species would also be neat.
Being able to layer markings, probably up to three to five different ones would make me happy.
Boosting the number of items you can wear to ten would allow far more customization of characters.
Finally, would love to see some of the old maps everyone talks about that I missed out on brought back.

That said, if I ever sharpened my abilities making mesh and textures, I'd happily donate resources to Feral Heart for free.
That's a ways off, though.
:: Find Me In The Game On ::
Godeater --- Mythril --- Marrow
Witchbane --- Yakuti --- Calypso
Whiskey --- Moonshine

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2017, 06:34:50 am »
If it were possible, animation swaps so you can switch from anthro' animations, domestic cat to lion, and more all from the normal controls. And other people can see them as they are rather than swapping them.  So a domestic cat can sit next to a lion & behave differently using the same normal controls while they watch dozens of wolves act differently with their own animations.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 06:39:17 am by Kuri »
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

berrynebula

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2017, 01:37:33 pm »
i was like to seen new species,more actions,more mane types,more items and more markings
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 01:47:48 pm by berrynebula »