Author Topic: wanna talk about this update? (:  (Read 8012 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: wanna talk about this update? (:
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2019, 09:54:39 pm »
I keep hearing that this update brought some people back, I simply don't think that this update is that huge. Yeah, the game finally got an update, but is the game going to not be updated for a long time like it has been a bunch of times, or will there be constant updates every few months? If so, how is the community going to learn how to transition their markings and items easily with no hassle? And will our characters markings, colors, and items be all scrambled up again in the next update? (my main character had completely different colors from what he normally was for some odd reason.)

the main thing that has people celebrating in the streets is that it was an update using the source code.
something that hasn't been available, ever.
and the last time it was used was christmas of 2012.
seven years ago.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2019, 12:50:35 am »
the main thing that has people celebrating in the streets is that it was an update using the source code.
something that hasn't been available, ever.
and the last time it was used was christmas of 2012.
seven years ago.

I'm just not personally up and arms about the source code. Cool, we have it. I'm just questioning the anonymous person that decided to give staff the code. 

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Saba

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not much to say really
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2019, 06:47:41 am »
I love FH as it is already, but what I would welcome with open arms is optimization of the game. It's crazy heavy on CPU and probably on GPU just as well. Before adding any more cool stuff and functions, I'd like for the game to run well on weaker computers. Since I use foreign keyboard pressing, for example š, č ž or similar stuff causes the game to crash :/ That can be pretty annoying. So yeah, working on optimization and behavior of the game would be beneficial for everyone and would help in the long run. If we ever get past that phase, I'd LOVE to get updated models and animations. Also, It would be cool if the terrains could have layers or so. Imagine maps with cliffs, caves and stuff, which are not made of meshes. That would be amazing.
I think it's time to go for greener pastures.