Author Topic: God's Not Listening [DELETE]  (Read 3823 times)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: God's Not Listening | An Upcoming FH Role-play
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2017, 07:46:38 am »
I know it may seem like I'm beating a dead horse but I must say that this roleplay, even though it is still in development, is one of the most unique I have seen.

Your website is simply beautiful as well, and I will admit that I jumped a bit when the music began to play xD It's lovely and very fitting with the theme and mood. Well done!

I hope you gain plenty of active and dedicated members in the future, and I'll be sure to keep this rp in mind if I'm ever in need of something new and different to participate in. Good luck :D

Ah, no worries! No dead horse here! The staff of GNL, including myself, are all quite active and are continuously working on the role-play's lore and interior including various plugins and incorporating new ideas. Finals are upon a lot of us, given many are in college, so please excuse our temporary silence as we bat down those pesky tests!

Your words humble us, truly! We're so happy to know our work has brought another jig of excitement to a fellow FH user! Thank you for the luck and for your kind words! ;D
gone

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: God's Not Listening | An Upcoming FH Role-play
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2017, 12:20:25 pm »
UPDATE

Our homepage has been re-modeled. Now, instead of our guests being directed to our forum where they will have to dig and scrounge, albeit minimally, for the basics, it has been plastered neat-like onto a custom page for all to see. Makes a grand introduction, yeah?

Some bugs have been worked out that have been pestering me for a bit.

The implications of custom-made badges and other pretty decorations made for user profiles have been crafted, as well.
gone

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: God's Not Listening | MOVING
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 09:57:12 pm »
UPDATE

A lot has been done but such won't be relevant here, anymore.
By majority vote of both staff and current members, GNL will be henceforth unseen on the game, Feral Heart. We're moving.
Check out the original post for more information.
gone