Poll

What movie should we watch after CATS?

The Lion King (1994)
4 (20%)
The Lion King (2019)
2 (10%)
White Fang (2018)
3 (15%)
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010)
4 (20%)
Pokémon: Detective Pikachu (2019)
2 (10%)
The Secret Life of Pets 2 (2019)
2 (10%)
Despicable Me (2010)
0 (0%)
Bee Movie (2007)
3 (15%)
Roadside Romeo (2008)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: ItsYaGoon's Birthday Party  (Read 3098 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: ItsYaGoon's Birthday Party
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2020, 08:55:35 pm »
By the way, the party's not on my actual birthday. My actual birthday's on May 15. Oh, did I mention that's also Morgra's birthday? We can celebrate together! Morgra, I implore you to come so we can celebrate with you. Also, if there's a particular movie you would like to watch, I'll look all over Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Vudu, YouTube and Amazon Prime to see if I can get it!

Oh wow! Thank you so much. I'm so sorry I missed this, I would have loved to have joined you. </3
It was an incredibly sweet gesture of you to include me like that in your own birthday party. You don't know how much this means to me. Much like yourself, I didn't get to do much for my birthday this year because of the quarantine. So having these virtual parties are the way to do it. Having that companionship from others on days like this is such a heartwarmer. Thank you for thinking of me in that way.

I really hope your party went well and you had fun, even if it didn't last as long as you originally intended.

Happy late birthday, ItsYaGoon! And thank you to those that wished me a happy birthday here as well.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.