Author Topic: ♡ Flurr's praise thread ♡  (Read 3971 times)

Flurr

♡ Flurr's praise thread ♡
« on: August 26, 2018, 03:59:10 pm »
I just wanted to give a big huge THANK YOU to Ame88 and PocketMutt! Im doing this because I just feel like they deserve to get praised!

Ame88 has come to the forums not too long ago, and look at her now! She is being beautifully kind to the community, and she just deserves this and what would FeralHeart be without her? She always trys to make us happy, and it works! She is one of the most nicest players I have ever met, and she deserves this <3

PocketMutt is an awesome fun player to be around! Ive seen PocketMutt's posts, and they always make me have a good day when I feel sad, or had a bad day, failed on a test in school, and etc. Pocket is really bringing life to the community, and she deserves this too! <3

THANK YOU POCKETMUTT AND AME SO MUCH!!!  :D

[UPDATE]: I now wanted to praise some more people but I cannot make another thread cause of the rules. So I decided to put it in this thread, if its ok! I just love making people happy so I decided to do another one! This praise goes to LordSuragaha, Morgra, Wolvie, and FlyingGrass!

LordSuragaha: Ah, Sura you just brighten everybody's days especially mine! You have worked so hard to make everybody happy over the years. You just brighten my days, you are awesome and we all needed you in FeralHeart, Sura <3

Morgra: Morgra, you just are so lovely to me and everybody else! You are a hard working moderator, and you always try to make people happy and it totally works! I love how you act and are, Morgra. Thank you for being a moderator to this day <3

Wolvie: You make me happy too! I really like how you are nice to me, and being a great person! I love how you make me so happy, you deserve it! :)

FlyingGrass: I have seen you a lot, FlyingGrass! You make me happy, too! I'm not sure what the forum would be without you! It really makes me happy that you are here! I can tell you work hard on emote packs, etc. Thanks FlyingGrass! :D

[UPDATE V2] I saw that PrettyReckless and Shally returned, and I just thought I should praise them! I really want to give them a warm praise and welcome back. <3

Shally: Welcome back Shally! I congrats your admin position! I'm so glad you returned! You are gonna do amazing, because you are! <3

PrettyReckless: A warm welcome back to PrettyReckless! I'm glad you returned <3! I'm glad you are part of the staff team again, and I know you will do great things and you deserve lots of nuzzles, and Shally does too! <3

-----------------------------

[UPDATE V3] An update on This! I saw that we have some new staff and a tad of old staff and I felt like praising them would be nice! ♡ Welcome Staff, and I will praise Raz too! <3

razmirz: I know there has been a lot of stuff you have been doing lately that people did not like the best, but I'm gonna praise ya! You, Razmirz have been a hard working server master over these wonderful years! You do show perfection, and FH would be nothing without you! <3

PrettyReckless: I know I have praised you before in this thread, but I will praise ya again if it's alright! Another warm welcome back to the staff team ressy! You will do amazing things, and be such a great helpful member around here again! <3

PocketMutt: Ah yes I have praised you too before x3 but I am gonna give you a warm welcome to the staff team! You are truly kind and very inspiring, and I know you will be a helpful person around here and make people feel happy when they are down! <3

Panzram: I have never really met ya before, but I know you were an a old mod! Welcome back Panzram! You look like you will be very helpful and kind around Here! I congrats you on your position, and I know you will make people have a awesome day! <3

Lucius: I have seen you pretty much a lot! You are a hardworking user that always helps us all! I know you will do great and thoughtful things around here and help many many users! Congrats!

Edolicious: I also have not met you pretty much around here, but I have seen you a lot! I congrats you on your position! I know you will do fantastic and lovely things around Here, Edolicious! <3

Ratel: I have seen you already a lot on the forum, and you look like a friendly user that always has a helpful and kind smile on your face! I know you will truly do awesome things around here and cheer up many people! :)

Scallywag: I have not met you before, but I congrats you! You seem like a awesome friendly person and you honestly deserve so many nuzzles and the other staffies do too! <3

LonesomeRider: Congrats!! You always have so many good creations and helpful things that can help us get through the day! I know you will help many users! <3

« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 08:13:42 pm by Flurr »

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Praise to Pocket and Ame!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 04:26:01 pm »
I'm agreeing with you 100 percent. The two of them are very supportive, definitely give FeralHeart a positive name. So, I praise them too! Hehe

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 06:09:52 pm »
This is very nice of you to post ^^ I'm sure they will absolutely love finding this!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 10:03:22 pm »
Awwwee! This was so sweet! Thank you Flurr- you didn't have to! This just made my day ten times better.
I appreciate it greatly~ Thank you again, so so much!! ^ -^

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

PocketMutt

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 11:29:08 pm »
♡ ♡ ♡ Thank you so much Flurr, this made my day ! This means a lot to me and I'm so glad you enjoy my posts !! I also have a lot of respect for Ame and you too ! ♡ ♡ ♡

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 01:32:29 am »
How nice of you Flurr!~
I couldn't say it any better myself. Pocket and Ame are definitely some of the happiest floofs around. Praise be to them!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 03:35:59 am »
What a sweet and heartfelt gesture to these two individuals of the Feral Heart community. <3 You two have indeed been a helpful and friendly bunch around here lately, and we're glad to have people like you bringing joy into the forums.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Gelid__

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • formerly known as 'GelidGel'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 05:30:36 am »
Awwe, so wholesome!

Flurr

Re: Praise to Pocket and Ame! [Updated with some more praises!]
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2018, 07:32:16 pm »
Thanks all! Makes me happy! :D

+Updated with some more users to praise, if it is ok!

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Praise to Pocket and Ame! [Updated with some more praises!]
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 11:05:07 pm »
(ノ´ з `)ノ Awe, Flurr, I am so glad I make you happy. ❤ You surely do make me proud, and you've grown so much since I first met you.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!