Author Topic: Thank you.  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Thank you.
« on: September 25, 2018, 05:54:25 am »
Firstly, thank you to everyone who stopped to read this.

Thank you,

Lordsuragaha, Shally, Nynx, Kikiorylandia, Morgra, Kynvuu, and Ressy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You bunch have truly provided the community with the most gorgeous patch this game might have seen yet. And it isn't even finished yet. Let me just say -- the nostalgia of Bonfire Islands, Fluorite Plains and the other maps. The warm comforting feeling and atmosphere. The detail, the care and love that looks like was put into it is touching. The new lovely twists of the terrains, the sizes of the maps and general chat. So much more...

Feral Heart will always have a big piece of my heart, it has since day one in 2011. Though -- I am blown away by this. I'm speechless. Every map is unbelievably incredible in its own way. Here are just a couple nice captures I managed to snatch before losing internet.

You, hard working fluffs have amazed all of us with breathtaking work. Thank you for this. Giving us the opportunity to feel the past once more. The teasing of the patch even! It was so awesome feeling more in tune and connected to what has been going on behind the curtains here. Give yourselves a pat on the back, huh? You all are doing an outstanding job! The community loves and appreciates all of your hard work in every aspect. Bless you. Stay strong, we love you. Keep up the amazing job here, you guys. I'm sure it will be even better once finished and we will be waiting patiently until that day.

Also, remember, we are here for you as much as you are here for us. Family sticks together. ♥

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:16:45 am by Esarosa »
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Thank you.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 06:22:10 am »
Thank you for this. It means a lot to hear that you are enjoying what you see, and I’m glad we were able to provide you with the opportunity to view these maps. It is very heartwarming to see this response, and thank you to you guys for peeking at this WIP with open minds and hearts. The overwhelming support is very humbling, and it’s something I do not take for granted. I also want to put a huge thank you to LaughingWolf and Lady_Alizarin, who helped us make the maps of the Eastern Pass renovation and Kibou; they brought a lot of interesting perspectives and incredible talents into the WIP that you see.

Thank you again. Lots of love. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you.
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 06:25:16 am »
Oh yes, a definite big thank you! My mind was blown when I saw all of these amazing maps... Every map I was freaking out! Especially Fluorite, oh, Fluorite... That place has so many special memories. It's where my RPing adventure all started on FH. You guys have done so much, and we could never, ever thank you enough! Thank you!!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort