Author Topic: Praising The Community  (Read 2330 times)

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Praising The Community
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 08:25:31 am »
"Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” - Margaret Cousins

Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm also grateful to all of you in the community. <3
I'm fortunate to have been able to meet many of you, the many messages, discussions, and forum posts have provided an unbelievable connection.
The Staff have created these worlds, but you have given them life, through your passion, art, roleplay, and in so many other ways.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2018, 09:58:10 am »
It's been a rough ride for everyone on every possible side in the recent events and situations we've been through. Therefore it will only be fair to thank everyone who has stuck by FeralHeart's side throughout the rough waters and standing together through it all. A lot of people did sadly take their leave in fear of No Mod October as well as what happened with the old Staff Team, yet it shouldn't go unnoticed how much dedication some of you have put forward into making sure the game survives through it all this time.
Everyone here will always be loved and cherished in more ways than one for their mindset to stay and fight for a game that holds so many childhood memories for a lot of us.

I hope that a lot of happiness and joy in the Halloween Party coming up will be the next checkpoint in recovery and, for those unable to come, I know that I will certainly be thinking of you throughout! <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2018, 02:31:50 pm »
Much Love for everyone! Let's keep this game going

<3

Rhakorra

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2018, 02:36:55 pm »
Honestly...I came at the very end of the drama, but I am closed it is now ceased.

Well done everyone!

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2018, 10:42:33 pm »
I'm a little late at responding to this post, but thank you for writing up such a thoughtful post, Cal. It's much appreciated. Things are indeed coming back to normal after a little bump in the road. No worries though, we'll get through this together!

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!