Author Topic: Wow, Cal Doing Another Praise? Amazing.  (Read 2323 times)

Calvary

Wow, Cal Doing Another Praise? Amazing.
« on: October 21, 2018, 01:55:07 am »
I wanted to make this after the event, mainly because the turn-out to the event was really exciting. I was not expecting so many people to join in, and to those of you who couldn't, I deeply apologize, as new staff recognizes it and will surely make it up to those of you who missed it due to various reasons.

However, that still doesn't take away from the fact I'm going to praise all of you.

To the Community,

I was enthralled today, even though I was late to the party, to see so many happy faces and excited folks enjoying the party. I saw so many compliments, and people who even got sappy about the party. For once, I felt like everyone was like second family. I did not feel separated, but rather it was as if the community and staff meshed together and became a big ol' bundle of family, like brothers and sisters. I was so appeased with how everything went. I enjoyed every moment that I had with you all. I hope you all enjoyed it as well. Thank you for making the community what it is.

To the staff, mapmaker, DJ, and movie host,

Thank you for doing so much for the community and pitching in. I had such an amazing time, and I wish I could express more of my gratitude in some way. You are amazing individuals, and if I could do more to tell you how much I appreciated what was done, I would. Thank you a million times over. This party was a great one.

Now, to all of you, I hope you enjoyed the party. If we could improve on anything for the next event, please let me know in the replies. <3 Please also let me know what you guys enjoyed most. I would love to hear feedback along with your own praises for one another.

Happy Halloween!

Offline RancidWine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fomerly TwiceADare
    • View Profile
Re: Wow, Cal Doing Another Praise? Amazing.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 02:08:58 am »
This is so sweet Cal!
I'd like to thank everyone as well. This party went so over my expectations and I'm so blessed that I was allowed to participate and help bring the community together for this event. I'm already excited to see what this wonderful new staff team has planned for the future with even more parties, updates, events, etc.
Thank you for working so hard, all of you, to keep Feralheart the amazing place it is. The wonderful place that people can call their second home. It wouldn't be this great without any of you.
Long live FeralHeart ♡

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 02:11:19 am »
So lovely of you Cal! I'm so glad that the party was such a hit and that I was able to do something great for it! I can't wait for the next one! Thank you all for just being so wonderful!

Flurr

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 02:14:24 am »
Aw, This means so much to us Calvary! Even know I couldnt make it there because of the issue I was having it still means a lot to hear your kind words. <3 Im glad to see people did have lots of fun! I hope the next party will be just as fun and I will be there. <3 Thank you calvary, your just too sweet! You deserve all these positive comments <3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 02:15:39 am »
This is very sweet of you, Calvary. You really hit the nail on the hammer with what you've said here, this community is truly a family. I'm almost tearing up remembering what it felt like to be so connected with everyone earlier today. I had an absolute blast and a lot of you had me laughing quite a bit. It will be an event I will hold dearly to my heart as time goes on. You new staff team are doing an outstanding job so far. We love you guys. Cheers to the next event! <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 10:44:34 am »
Very sweet of you Cal, I got so happy to see you finally in the party, we were waiting for you :3. I had a lot of fun and I saw everyone having fun as well, it was great!

<3

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 11:10:23 am »
Thank you for your positivity and enthusiasm this week, y'all. An experience that I will truly never forget!
Staff, I really appreciate all the work that you do to connect the community to a greater purpose and empower us to mobilize in every small way.

Thank you for creating that experience for us. <3

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 01:46:15 pm »
Sappy post time? Sappy post time.

May be cheesy to say, but you all really did make this all worthwhile. We all came together to have a fun time and enjoy each other's company, and I'll tell you what, everyone who even said something nice about the party made yesterday a day to remember.

I'm seconding Cal's words on everyone who helped out. Especially to TwiceADare, Azura, and Esarosa in particular.

Dare, after hours and hours of working tirelessly on the map (and our pumpkins <3), you produced something that went above and beyond anyone's expectations. Even when there were minor mishaps with it, you were more than willing to help. Working on the Halloween Party with you was an amazing experience.

Azura, you took time out of your day to purchase and stream a spooky movie for everyone, and watching the movie alongside everyone's funny comment on the side was a blast, especially with the mini dance party at the end.

And Esarosa, you provided us all with a spooky themed podium to really get everyone in the mood for Halloween. We could all get a sneak peak of how appropriate our characters looked for the occasion with that. By far one of my favorite podiums now.

Thank you, to all three of you, for going out of your way to give to the community.

And thank you to everyone who requested songs, danced with us, participated in the trivia and pumpkin hunt, and everyone who wasn't able to make it sending their love.

You guys are gems. ❤︎
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 05:14:33 pm »
Aw Edol. It was no trouble at all, I was so glad I did this for everyone! Thank you so much for just making my day! totallynotcryingoranything...

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 05:22:41 pm »
Sappy post time? Sappy post time.

May be cheesy to say, but you all really did make this all worthwhile. We all came together to have a fun time and enjoy each other's company, and I'll tell you what, everyone who even said something nice about the party made yesterday a day to remember.

I'm seconding Cal's words on everyone who helped out. Especially to TwiceADare, Azura, and Esarosa in particular.

Dare, after hours and hours of working tirelessly on the map (and our pumpkins <3), you produced something that went above and beyond anyone's expectations. Even when there were minor mishaps with it, you were more than willing to help. Working on the Halloween Party with you was an amazing experience.

Azura, you took time out of your day to purchase and stream a spooky movie for everyone, and watching the movie alongside everyone's funny comment on the side was a blast, especially with the mini dance party at the end.

And Esarosa, you provided us all with a spooky themed podium to really get everyone in the mood for Halloween. We could all get a sneak peak of how appropriate our characters looked for the occasion with that. By far one of my favorite podiums now.

Thank you, to all three of you, for going out of your way to give to the community.

And thank you to everyone who requested songs, danced with us, participated in the trivia and pumpkin hunt, and everyone who wasn't able to make it sending their love.

You guys are gems. ❤︎

This was so so sweet of you, Edo. It's so nice to be appreciated by the community and staff alike. That Halloween podium was a blast to create and I am glad all of you who downloaded it enjoyed it! I will be sure to keep an eye out for future events. <3
not active here anymore ♡