Author Topic: Calvary ♡  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
Calvary ♡
« on: October 24, 2018, 03:08:30 am »
I've noticed how, quite a few times, whenever I come online that Calvary is often hanging around in TG & making sure everyone is following the rules, of course, but also engaging a lot of the community in pleasant conversation.

I've also noticed how very hard Des tries, just in general, & how loving she has been to the community.

I wanted to give a thank-you! ♡
Des, you're always very sweet & warm & kind to everyone I've seen you ever talk to. I've never seen you be the slightest bit rude or snarky & you're such a lovely person to be around.
I've only talked to you a few times, but at the same time, I feel like you're one of those people that I find myself instantly comfortable around!
I've never felt like I couldn't talk to you or that I felt uncomfortable or nervous, & that's something I find extremely endearing about you!

We need positive people like you, & I wanted to give you recognition for doing a purr-ific (haha, terrible cat puns) job!
Thank you for all that you do. ♡ It does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Calvary

Re: Calvary ♡
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 03:22:33 am »
When I read this, I nearly cried.

Thank you so much for writing this, even though I don't entirely deserve it. I always try my best to be open about things and be open with the community about myself and who I am. I'm not your typical run of the mill person you could say. I'm like the crazy aunt no one invites to the family reunion. LOL

The entire community is family to me, so it's good to know you feel, or possibly others feel like they could come to me with anything. I hope it always remains that way. If you ever feel uncomfortable around me, please let me know, because I will ALWAYS want to settle that and make you more comfortable. The community is a second home to me, so I want to give back what I owe.

Thank you, Daffo, for making this. It was the highlight of my night. Unfortunately I haven't been on FH much recently because I've been hard at work, as has the rest of the staff, to give the community the best things possible. I hope to be back online soon to see all you people, that's my favorite time of the day. <3

I love you all. Thank you for this!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 04:14:16 am by Calvary »

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 03:33:17 am »
LOL. I can totally relate to that crazy aunt thing!
& of course, Calvary! I can see that you love this community & it makes me feel so grateful that you became a member of the staff. I can completely tell that you put effort into every little thing you do & it is immensely appreciated.

You deserve it, friend. :D ♡ You're lovely to be around.
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 03:50:15 am »
Ahh, this is so kind of you Daffo. You are very thoughtful for creating this. I totally agree with you here. Thank you Calvary, and all staff as well. All of you are so appreciated. You are an awesome person Calvary. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 05:20:54 am »
Everyone just needs to smother Des in heckin love and cuddles. They deserve it all. <3

Flurr

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 10:59:27 am »
Calvary is definetly one of the most sweetest, helpful person! Her hard work and kindness cheers us all up. <3 FeralHeart would be nothing without her! <3 Thank you Calvary, your very amazing! <3