Author Topic: New User- Won't Connect to Front Server with Login Page Open  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Rumble

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
New User- Won't Connect to Front Server with Login Page Open
« on: January 15, 2020, 12:07:20 am »
Greetings,
I downloaded FeralHeart today, and know that to get into the game you must go to the 'play game' tab on the website and log in there. I do this every time, however, and even with it open FeralHeart still tells me I cannot connect to front server. In addition, whenever I look up tutorials on how to fix this, they show that after you log in on the 'play game' tab, it opens a page that says 'KeEp ThIs PaGe OpEn' (not verbatim, but you know what I mean). However, I am not brought to a place like that. When I log in, the only change that happens is a little piece of text that says 'done' appears under my login info. What am I missing?
I am using chrome with adblock off and no proxies.

BirdieBeep

Re: New User- Won't Connect to Front Server with Login Page Open
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 03:27:23 am »
I've had this 'done' thing show up before on one of my alt accounts. I don't think it has anything to do with your browser, plugins or WiFi connection (which is the good news) but an issue with the account. I've had this come up before when I changed a username in the past. And unfortunately I don't know if there's a fix for this just yet, I could be wrong. I'd honestly try and login with the user panel, that might narrow it down to it being an issue with your login info. Sorry to hear you're having this issue :(

Offline Rumble

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 09:17:36 pm »
Thank you, I'm sure the Game Help forums are full of "can't connect to front server" questions, so I'm thankful you took the time to reply! I did try to log in through the control panel, but still nothing. Maybe there was an issue with my activation code?
I'm going to try to make a new account and see if that helps.

Offline Rumble

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 09:21:32 pm »
UPDATE:
I have tried re-clicking my email activation link, but it results in a window that says something along the lines of "wrong username" whenever I enter my correct username.
User control panel, once i click login, just refreshes the page without giving me any indication that it has worked.
Clicking on Forgot Password tells me that i, apparently, don't have an email address attached to my account.
I really think it was an issue with the activation code. Is there any way for someone to send me a new one?

BirdieBeep

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 01:35:01 am »
UPDATE:
I have tried re-clicking my email activation link, but it results in a window that says something along the lines of "wrong username" whenever I enter my correct username.
User control panel, once i click login, just refreshes the page without giving me any indication that it has worked.
Clicking on Forgot Password tells me that i, apparently, don't have an email address attached to my account.
I really think it was an issue with the activation code. Is there any way for someone to send me a new one?

Well the activation code expires after an extended amount of time, as it's used for once to activate your account. And that is quite strange that it doesn't seem to recognize the attached email  ???
I'd honestly say you're better off making a new account as there appears to be a bit of a fluke with the server, of no fault of your own. I've heard of others having this issue. Unless someone with more a technical know-how could step in, I'd say that's best option for the time being.

Offline Serigala

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 05:46:09 pm »
Same here, I tried to login with my old accounts and both dont work (I just get the "done" message on the Game Tab) , so I had to make a new one :/