Author Topic: Important Notice: The Game Rules Have Been Updated  (Read 13483 times)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Important Notice: The Game Rules Have Been Updated
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2019, 03:48:47 pm »
Thank you for the update. The updated rules are much more understandable and straight to the point.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2019, 06:09:41 pm »
Thanks for the update, Sura! New rules are much more clear and it's nice to see the format getting some love.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2019, 06:49:36 pm »
Thanks for the update! Appreciate the hard work from you all.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 06:52:05 pm by Likuu »
artwork by dehvina

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2019, 09:09:57 pm »
I really like the new update to the rules, much more straight to the point. The formatting is real pretty too. However, I do have issue with the wording being unclear in one of them.

"Cursing/Swearing is frowned upon. Doing so may result in a ban."

I think 'frowned upon' isn't the greatest phrase to describe it. The wording seems to suggest that cursing is more of a 'taboo' than outright against the rules. The rules of cursing is already unclear and muddy as is, this doesn't seem to give much more clarity. If it's a ban-worthy offense, it should outright state that "cursing is not allowed" or "cursing is forbidden", rather than "well cursing ain't really cool, maybe you'll be banned?" Just a sort of minor wording choice that didn't sit right with me.

Otherwise, as that is a very commonly broken and misunderstood rule, there should be more detail added as to what is ban-worthy and inappropriate and what is not. I don't exactly know the right way to go about that, but it really needs to be clearer in some way!

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Karasu.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Just call me Kara or Ra or whatever you want.
    • Karasufang
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2019, 11:56:41 am »
Thank you for the update. The new rules are straight to the point.
Discord:Karasu#7184

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2019, 09:00:35 am »
The update is appreciated, thank you all.~

Offline Taehyung1230

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2019, 06:28:07 pm »
The Game Rules Have Been Updated

After taking suggestions, concerns, and experiences from both the staff and community over the years, I, along with the help from fellow staff, have rewritten the Feral Heart game rules. This version of the rules will hopefully provide you all with a clearer more concise listing to read off from and refer to. Certain areas that were once a bit vague have been rewritten to be more comprehensible and straight forward. I advice you all to please reread through the rules and familiarize yourself with them. Remember that by signing up for Feral Heart you agreed to our terms and conditions and this applies to our rule policies on both the forum and game.

If any member notes an issue that does not comply with any of our game rules they may bring it up to the attention of a staff HERE

Other Questions

Q: Will the forum rules also be rewritten/revised?
A: Yes and they currently are being worked on, however they are not as much of a priority as the game rules rewrite was among other things. The current forum rules are still relevant and reliable.

Q: What about the old version of the rules on the Lonely Cave billboard in game, will those be updated?
A: Yes, in the next game update they should hopefully be fixed.

Q: Are you still seeking out additional translations for the game rules?
A: Yes, if you would like to volunteer to translate the game rules into another language send a private message to me (click here) stating which language. Please we are only seeking people who are fluent if not mostly fluent in the language and can confidently translate. And Google translate doesn't count ;) .