Author Topic: Hacking Update 30 Nov  (Read 519952 times)

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2015, 02:48:00 am »
Razmirz, Red, White, and all of the staff, it's very clear everyone here is insanely grateful for your hard work.

I personally would like to apologize on behalf of all of us for adding any stress that may have occurred due to the amount of posts, repetitive questions and answers, etc. You guys were beyond patient with us players, and we owe that to you. Many of us kept up with things and stuck by all of you as you searched for answers to this mess. It was wonderful that things were figured out and that CS and MR were proven innocent. I looked up CS, finding them through this mess and discovered how amazing of a community they are; they didn't deserve the hate they got.

You all staff are grown adults with friends, families, maybe schooling, jobs, obligations...you have lives of your own, priorities...Even with those, you all still found time to work on this matter and again, I know I myself at the least thank you. I don't think all members realized that part of things, but I know many of us did.

While some of us ourselves have lives, and don't make the game a priority, we all still love it. For others, this game is their social life, their escape, their imagination. While no one knows the full motives behind the hackers, and security work is still being done, you guys worked hard as heck to bring back a thing hundreds of people love, from children to adults.

If you guys didn't have respect before, you really should now. Whatever things ex-FH players may say about you, staff, they're wrong. You guys are professional and calm in your responses and you worked to save the game.

Thank you.

Offline Dweebie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2015, 02:49:07 am »
The game is more connected to the site, and a lot easier to slice into if you know what I mean--
Also that new thing is rather silly. I would like to tab around but nope, gotta keep that open or it disconnects me, so yea, I'm going to be a bit bitter about this because I am annoyed that I cannot stay in FH and enjoy doing things on my browser.
But thanks for trying.

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2015, 02:54:56 am »
The game is more connected to the site, and a lot easier to slice into if you know what I mean--
Also that new thing is rather silly. I would like to tab around but nope, gotta keep that open or it disconnects me, so yea, I'm going to be a bit bitter about this because I am annoyed that I cannot stay in FH and enjoy doing things on my browser.
But thanks for trying.
I hope you realize how rude and insensitive this post is. There's no reason to ruin a good, happy thing with negativity like this.
Raz and the staff worked their butts off to solve this issue and work out the security. For now, until the hackers can be handled entirely, this is what is needed. If you're going to be immature and ungrateful, then don't play it.
There is absolutely no reason to be bitter. Annoyed, maybe, but it's a minor thing.
Saying "thanks for trying" is insulting in itself. I understand you want to multitask but please, be grateful and respectful, not tearing it down.

Offline ArizonaRanger

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • OzzieTheFox
    • CatnipBubbles
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2015, 03:00:04 am »
Thanks Raz and the other staff ^.^ Hopefully everything will get back to normal soon~ But we'll get used to this I'm sure~
Call me Ozzie or Faline. I'm never on here, nor in game much but oh well.

Offline LunaLovesLife

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2015, 03:05:11 am »
Cannot connect to the game no matter what I do. :L

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2015, 03:09:20 am »
Thank you for working your butt off to get the servers running. c:

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2015, 03:11:50 am »
To all of the staffys who worked on this problem:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
You really do a lot for us.  I may be kinda somewhat new (I still feel like a newbie lol), but I know that it probably isn't easy, keeping up with all that happens here.  On the forums, where there's disputes and arguments and constant monitoring of content.  On the game, monitoring content, helping out the newer members to figure out different things in the game.  It must be especially hard to keep the game in check when you don't have the source code (I hope I'm getting that right) for the game itself.  So that means that you probably put in a lot of a lot of a lot of hours working on all of this.  Hours that you could spend working at an actual job, spending time with friends, spending time with your special someone (;)), going outside, practically anything more productive (or even less productive) than this.  Yet you choose to do this.  You take significant time out of your lives to work on this, keeping everyone happy and the forums clean and the game running smooth.  And for that, I want to thank you.  It really means a lot to me, and I think it means a lot to everyone here.

Thank you!

TheChillFangirl

I'm fubbernucked.

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2015, 03:12:42 am »
Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication Raz and the rest of the staff team!

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2015, 03:13:08 am »
Thank ye deary, f'er getting the game back up n'running. Ye do such a fantabulous job and put a lot of hard work in to keep all us feral floofs happy.

As f'er everyone who is not able to connect. Please make a thread in the Game Help board found here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0
'Twill be a whole lot easier to diagnose the situation when ye can make a thread and go into detail of y'er issues regarding the situation. This be not the place to find help in logging in to the game or any other problem ye may be bumping into.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline AloisTrancy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2015, 03:20:07 am »
Thank you Raz and to all the other mods who helped keep FH up and running!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 03:24:49 am by Emma »