Author Topic: Chaotic times - Notice of temporary leave  (Read 3791 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Chaotic times - Notice of temporary leave
« on: October 01, 2019, 08:11:36 pm »
This is an announcement that I will be taking a hiatus from the game and forums for about two months.
During my hiatus please private message other members of staff as I will not be able to return your messages. ^^

So, I've had some massive life changes in the makings for most of this year. I am going to be moving across the country later this month and be out on my own. My plans for this ended up clashing with unfortunate and unexpected circumstances that have turned my move into my move and my family's move both occurring at the same time. I couldn't cancel or change my plans to move out and my family are forced to move before the end of the month as well so I have just been living in the nonsense that has become my life ever since the news.

This is my first time leaving where I've called home for so long, and moving to a new state so I am excited but I am also stressed. While I am packing and working out everything that I need to do before I leave, I am also helping my family pack and prepare for their move to a new home. This among other poor circumstances that we have been dealing with, has solidified my decision to take some time off of my responsibilities here at FeralHeart to deal with all of the chaos.

In the meantime, I wish all of you well. Stay hydrated! I hope to be back after about two months. Maybe a bit sooner depending on how everything goes.

Since I won't be around for this: Happy Halloween FeralHeart!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 10:14:52 pm by Morgra »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Chaotic times - Notice of temporary leave
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 09:19:37 pm »
Take care and be safe Morgra!
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 10:37:42 pm »
I wish you the best with moving, Morg! I know how stressful it can get especially when things don't go according to plan.
Hope to see you around again soon! :3

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 11:06:56 pm »
Good luck with the moving! We'll be right here when you come back. Be safe and take care. ^^

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 11:09:22 pm »
Be safe moving, and try to take it easy! Take your time and try not to rush. See you soon~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

SpicyDirt

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 12:08:40 am »
Good luck on your new adventure!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 12:37:56 am »
Such an exciting time<3 Understandably stressful too. Take care Morgra<3 I'll be sure to keep bugging you though c;
Farewell everyone<3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2019, 04:18:03 am »

As exciting as moving to a new home and neighborhood can be I know the huge amount of stress and mixed feelings that come with it... especially if you have that compiled on to other things going on. Having just moved not too long ago myself I can still remember the nightmare it was to pack xD Omg it took me months actually... and then unpacking yay XD But hey once you get it done and all eventually settles you'll start adjusting, building new routines etc. It will get better <3 I hope that you come to love your new home and life much better than the old one. There will be bitter sweet feelings leaving the old home but just remember that new adventures await to build new memories, relationships, friendships etc. And hey you know where to come if you need to wind down and get anything off your mind during it all <3

We love you Moggy, stay safe and we wish you the best during this process. Don't fuss or worry about things over here in the meantime. Your life and well being is always priority. We got you covered here. Take your time to focus on things and clear your mind.
PS: don't pack any spiders lmao