Author Topic: Opening Registration  (Read 1684 times)

Offline .Deers.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • worms boy
    • View Profile
Opening Registration
« on: December 19, 2018, 12:44:42 am »
Long long time fh player here, I joined back when the game had only been open for a short time. '
Now I am much older, not exactly the main age range for FH, but the nostalgia brings me back ( I believe it does with a lot of us).
Anyone who remembers the 'good' old FH (Possibly only good since we grew up there) would know the maps became absolutely packed, sometimes to the point where you had to fight to get in.
Which is exactly the reason the game implemented the registration tactic of randomly opening - the game was just too popular.
And that certainly helped the problem, perhaps a little too much.

Now, I understand there is probably multiple people begging for registration to be open simply to make more accounts, or for their friends to join. I 'beg' for the games sake.
Don't get me wrong, Feral Heart, in my opinion, is not 'dying' nor close to - in fact I have more hope for it than ever with these new updates and how the staff show more care for the livelihood of the game.
Because of this reason, I wish for more to discover this game, but I fear that the ones who do may run into closed registration and forget about wanting to join before they even have a chance to.

I am not suggesting for registration to be open constantly like it did in the past, but simply for it to be opened on a schedule, instead of randomly... and perhaps longer.
It is not up to me to choose exact times for registration, but lets say every second week or some similar time frame. Something where at the end of everyones preset they upload to deviantart, video to youtube, map to a rp forum, they can end with -

And you can join too! Registration opens every second Week!

Thank you for anyone who reads this!

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Opening Registration
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 01:11:50 am »
There have been many talks about something like this from members and I totally agree with you. And actually I think it is open more, although I would like to have a more fixed schedule so people know when they can get a chance to sign up rather than waiting and being disappointed to see it closed. Or worse, always missing it.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 01:56:57 am »
Moving this over to the game opinions and suggestions board
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 04:19:20 am »
not sure if it's open more, but whenever i check it seems to be open

maybe it's just me

it would be nice if it was made more obvious as to whether or not it's open permanently or on a schedule though.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline .Deers.

• Forum Newcomer
  • worms boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 06:16:20 am »
Moving this over to the game opinions and suggestions board
thankyou! sorry i didnt notice the suggestions board!

Calvary

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 10:51:33 pm »
Hello!

As of a few years back when registration was closed, it opened very rarely to users. For now, it is open much more frequently in order to bring in newer players to the mix. If you have noticed, there is a heavy increase in new memberships across the game, due to the opening of registration more frequently!

I cannot give an exact estimate, but I do know registration opens very often nowadays, and this especially excites newer players who have been waiting for such a long time. Thank you for bringing this up, however!

Offline .Deers.

• Forum Newcomer
  • worms boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2018, 05:20:58 am »
Hello!

As of a few years back when registration was closed, it opened very rarely to users. For now, it is open much more frequently in order to bring in newer players to the mix. If you have noticed, there is a heavy increase in new memberships across the game, due to the opening of registration more frequently!

I cannot give an exact estimate, but I do know registration opens very often nowadays, and this especially excites newer players who have been waiting for such a long time. Thank you for bringing this up, however!

It's super good to know its opening more frequently!!