Author Topic: ~|:.Game Ideas!.:|~  (Read 2791 times)

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: ~|:.Game Ideas!.:|~
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2019, 03:26:37 am »
are you saying that the Legendary markings/items modifications should be included in FH's default files?
No, I mean making new items and new versions of old items, since...
I'm certain there will be complications to get permission from the original owner of the Legendary modifications in order to include it in the default FH pack.
Yeah, I thought about that. I don't even know if they're reachable so using their mod-pack wasn't what I meant. xD

New items with a [theme that fits the game(more thought needed... xD)] and seasonal items as well as jewelry, weapons, mustaches, beards, hats. Things floofs like to use but newly made.

Edit:
Furthermore, I sometimes always see people share the link to the Legendary packs when an individual asks for them. If the user does not know how to get it to work, they are told to look up a tutorial on YT most of the time or create a topic on the Game Help board. Most of them manage to get it fully functioning afterwards too. In addition, people can find plenty of links to the modification if they search up "Feral Heart Legendary Markings 4.1" on Google or something along the lines of that.
I'm aware of this and have tried helping a few of them as well. c:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 04:24:54 am by VortexAlive »
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2019, 06:57:50 am »
> Underwater scenery mixed into all the maps?

I would absolutely love to see a little more coral detail in future maps. I believe it would make them pop just a little more. Nothing too over the top, though. Just a couple splashes here and there. Get it...splashes...huehue Ironically, I'm trying to incorporate that into a map I'm currently making, hah. Put simply, I'm rather pleased with it.

> (requires code)The ability to allow more than just a group leader to invite to a group without having to make a 'recruiter' account?

Aye I've heard about this one before. Having the ability to assign group action permissions to members would be the dream. However, as you know we'd need the code for it. It would cut down greatly on recruiter accounts taking up space. What would be very nice as well would be an Action Log. Essentially, whenever a member with permissions does something, such as a kick, sent out an accepted group invite, or gave anyone else permissions, it would log it on a list to which members can see. This would help track any members who have ill intentions for the group. Last but not least, only the creator of the group would be able to disband the group, due to safety reasons. Granted we can't put it into the game as of right now, I still would love to see this if we ever had the chance.

> Items & Masks made/re-made as part of a large default pack for the install? I like mods a lot, but also seen lots of floofs have a little troubles getting started because "everyone is a marshmellow." and "my textures don't work." on top of not being able to find the popular 'Legendary' mods easily since they're not officially posted anywhere anymore.

As you know, we'd need to get permission from all of the creators of those original items to be able to put them into the game officially. What a journey that would be, phew. But, I do think it would be nice to have all the items and everything right there as soon as you get the game. It would save a lot of time and frustration for most out there. Perhaps it could be something that avid modelers can band together and work on for FeralHeart if they really feel up to it.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2019, 08:16:29 am »
Fur tufts on the models might be do-able.  I've never modded the models before but someone who's good at dialing in the "puffiness" (is that the weighted mesh?)  in custom animations could probably add a few polygons & wrap them for fur, piece of cake.  (Or maybe someone tried & it was a disaster?)

Slight thread drift:

Morgra once had the creator of the marking they based their preset on come up to them in game, years after they'd made it & told them "People still use it, good to see" sort of thing.  So not impossible to find, simply difficult. Other markings can be replicated if need be.

And items?  I have a feeling many legendary are based on kitopen ones which shouldn't be that hard to obtain?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2019, 09:56:06 am »
are you saying that the Legendary markings/items modifications should be included in FH's default files?
No, I mean making new items and new versions of old items, since...
I'm certain there will be complications to get permission from the original owner of the Legendary modifications in order to include it in the default FH pack.
Yeah, I thought about that. I don't even know if they're reachable so using their mod-pack wasn't what I meant. xD

New items with a [theme that fits the game(more thought needed... xD)] and seasonal items as well as jewelry, weapons, mustaches, beards, hats. Things floofs like to use but newly made.

Honestly, I'd love to see Feral-Heart's staff get together modelers and texture artists to make a huge official item pack, even if it meant telling users to not use downloaded item packs from then on. It's really annoying not being able to see the same items as everyone else, and I would totally be good with giving up the guns and most references to things unrelated to Feral-Heart. cough though I'd be upset to lose that L necklace and the Death Note items cough. That does give me the idea to maybe make something like preset sync where you can submit items to be added in the next update.

Back on the topic of the original post though, as stated above I also think the age models aren't very necessary when we can change the model sizes. It wouldn't be worth the bother.

The ability to pick up others would be cool though, especially with the fact you need permission first. Something might be needed to check size though, because it'd be weird for a tiny pup to pick up a full grown lion.

With making the models more realistic, you most likely need to use high quality graphics and more triangles/polygons, which can cause lag, takes up more data, can be harder to make, etc.

Also, if I took what you said about fur right, it'd be kinda interesting, but we have the tuffs. What would be cool though is the ability to choose a mask/fur texture for each character we make. Some would look more long and slick, while others could be fluffy and woolly.

The group leader/permission thing would be amazing given I tend to abandon my groups, but they could keep it going. Being able to select a new leader in case you leave would be awesome too.

Ya'll honestly gave me the hope that one day we could be given or find the source code, when I never thought about it before. It gives a whole new spin on coming up with ideas for this game, so I don't feel so bad for daydreaming up some things.