Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
Thank you
« on: May 20, 2021, 01:38:42 pm »
Just wanted to say thank you to, Stormi / BloodWinsAll, Toons, Erarosa, Ironic, Spicy, Ame an Forks. they are all wonderful people that deserve to be thanked for everything they do for this community. they all are someone can go to and talk to for hours about anything and feel welcomed around them. they give the best cuddles and are the friendliest people i know in-game and on forums.

this is all i wanted to say, have a good day/afternoon/night

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 01:42:07 pm »
Omigosh, Securi, this is so so sweet! Thank you so much for writing this! That’s just so nice of you! <3 <3 <3

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 01:45:13 pm »
awhh, secu-butt <333 you are too kind! i'll forever be grateful to you for becoming my first friend and including me after i returned to the game. it meant the world to me when you came up and sat beside me that day! your enthusiasm and generosity is exactly what the feralheart community needs. i'm always here for you and i love you so much mwah

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Ironic

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 01:48:03 pm »
I just wanted to pay my respects and say thank you for the shout out. These pass few days has been extremely fun and very memorable! Thank you for the snugs and cuddles as well. You guys really deserve this praise as you helped me came out of my shell. C: Thank you for making this. Much love.

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 01:57:38 pm »
Omigosh, Securi, this is so so sweet! Thank you so much for writing this! That’s just so nice of you! <3 <3 <3
awhh, secu-butt <333 you are too kind! i'll forever be grateful to you for becoming my first friend and including me after i returned to the game. it meant the world to me when you came up and sat beside me that day! your enthusiasm and generosity is exactly what the feralheart community needs. i'm always here for you and i love you so much mwah
I just wanted to pay my respects and say thank you for the shout out. These pass few days has been extremely fun and very memorable! Thank you for the snugs and cuddles as well. You guys really deserve this praise as you helped me came out of my shell. C: Thank you for making this. Much love.
lovez you guys very much, you make this community great and are amazing role models for the newer players including myself when i first joined. i never met you guys at that time BUT i did meet ironic an i looked up to you, i still do <3 now i look up to all of you! lmao you guys are amazing

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 06:05:53 pm »
Oh my gosh the smile this put on my face! ;u; Thank you so much for this post Security, you all have become great friends to me and always make me laugh when we’re together. You’re all such great people, love you guys! <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021, 06:21:46 pm »
N'aaww! I don't need any thanks but, I do greatly appreciate it- thank you so much Security~ TuT;; You're too sweet and kind, truly. This means a lot to me, really put a smile on my face~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2021, 07:01:43 pm »
Thank you so much, Security! <3 This does truly mean the world to me. You all are very welcoming people yourselves, and I am loving to get to know everyone in here ^^!

A wonderful post, thank you~

SpicyDirt

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2021, 04:05:32 pm »
You are so loved, Security <3 I am beyond happy with the friendship that we have created and I will treasure it for as long as I breathe <3 You're an amazing person and really only want what is best for others <3 Gobbless you and your whole bean-self <3 <3