Author Topic: Happy Birthday Bawfle!~  (Read 2738 times)

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Bawfle!~
« on: June 10, 2021, 09:26:59 am »
Dear Bawfle,

On this day 23 years ago, you came into the world, and have been through a lot since.
Your biggest mistake was befriending me on this game almost a decade ago, as I'm still here annoying you continously.

No but seriously, you've come so far since I've known you when we were tiny teens, and I couldn't be more proud of who you've become, and how strong you've been with what you've had to face so far.

I will always cherish the memories of us spending majority of our younger days playing FH together, Skyping constantly, and getting ourselves into lots of teenage drama.
Now, we're both barely-functioning adults with jobs, a car, some type of univeristy/college qualification, a small social circle, children in the form of pets, and a ridiculous load of responsiblities.

But I think the most impressive part is the fact that after everything and how long it's been since then, we still have each other.

I could not be more thankful to have you in my life.

My best friend, my sister from another country, my Gemini twin, and my lesbian lover in another life, I wish the biggest and happiest birthday to you.

Have a terrific day, and please, message me and tell me all about your day when it's over.
If you don't I will just message you anyway.

Lots of love, some stranger on the internet whom you've never actually met in person yet.
XOXO.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Bawfle!~
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 10:16:05 am »
Happy birthday stinky!!
Love your fav Shurtle.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 12:32:01 pm »
May all the joy you have spread around come back to you a hundredfold. Happy Birthday, friend! <3

- Moontwist/Deucaliorn

Signature art by Kynvuu

Ironic

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 01:22:24 pm »
Happy birthday, Bawfle! Thank you for drawing my characters ^^

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 03:19:07 pm »
Birthdays are nice, so happy birthday!

Art by QuietMacaroni

SpicyDirt

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 04:12:40 pm »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 04:35:44 pm »
Happy borthday! I wish you a good one filled with lots of cake and fun~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline PanzerWulff

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • GsxrWulff
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2021, 08:44:10 pm »
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a good'n :)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 09:11:10 pm »
Dear Bawfle,

On this day 23 years ago, you came into the world, and have been through a lot since.
Your biggest mistake was befriending me on this game almost a decade ago, as I'm still here annoying you continously.

No but seriously, you've come so far since I've known you when we were tiny teens, and I couldn't be more proud of who you've become, and how strong you've been with what you've had to face so far.

I will always cherish the memories of us spending majority of our younger days playing FH together, Skyping constantly, and getting ourselves into lots of teenage drama.
Now, we're both barely-functioning adults with jobs, a car, some type of univeristy/college qualification, a small social circle, children in the form of pets, and a ridiculous load of responsiblities.

But I think the most impressive part is the fact that after everything and how long it's been since then, we still have each other.

I could not be more thankful to have you in my life.

My best friend, my sister from another country, my Gemini twin, and my lesbian lover in another life, I wish the biggest and happiest birthday to you.

Have a terrific day, and please, message me and tell me all about your day when it's over.
If you don't I will just message you anyway.

Lots of love, some stranger on the internet whom you've never actually met in person yet.
XOXO.

As promised, my thoughts as reading this:

Oh god this gonna make me cry she started with Dear Bawfle...

Biggest mistake? Obviously.

We do still have each other /simp/.

Likewise, bimbo ♡

Best friend, check ✓ Sister, check ✓ Gemini twin, check ✓ Lesbian lover in another life, that's new but probs, check ✓

I'll message you about it in the morning when I'm done with this BBQ food coma ♡

Thank you for making this thread for me, did bring back a lot of feels...

As for everyone else, thank you so much for extending your birthday wishes today.

It's nice to see familiar faces taking a few minutes to write a little something to share their love.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone