Author Topic: WIPS & art things  (Read 3688 times)

wolfdog01

Re: WIPS & art things
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2019, 03:04:51 am »
Oh my gosh, I LOVE the way you draw lions! The brushwork and kinda sketchy look is awesome!!

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2019, 08:25:21 am »
Love your style! Keep it up

<3

Offline Schabikk

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Welcome to my profil
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2019, 09:55:54 am »
I hate looking wip's cuz it makes me... umm like i really want to see the end result and I dont give this thought of peace...
I really hope to see finish efect! :DD
Good work i love it! ^^

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2019, 11:34:05 pm »
I absolutely love the second one. It capture how a lion would look while doing that expression very well. All of these are just simply amazing...I'm a loss for words. Outstanding WIPs!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

PocketMutt

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2019, 01:41:23 am »
Your art is so smooth and yet has such great expression ! I especially love the first two and I hope to see more from you !!
Oh, and if you decide to open up requests, I'd be best to make a new thread here.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2019, 02:14:11 am »
fantastic sketches and paintings you've got here pal, i'm majorly dazzled owo
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Paroxysm.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • she really glew up
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2019, 06:46:33 pm »

You have some beautiful artwork! The only thing I could say is to keep going at it!  :)

thank you so much! i plan on it!!

i love your style what the hell

god i honestly dont even know if i HAVE a style but i appreciate the kind words thank youuuuu <3

uMM your art is so pretty?!??!?! All of them look very stunning and really well done! Please keep us updated with your art. Would love to see more sometime in the future. <33

definitely gonna post more here, i love reading you guys responses!!! thank you SO much i appreciate it <3

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the way you draw lions! The brushwork and kinda sketchy look is awesome!!

god honestly the brushwork is somethign i struggle HARD with. i'm not good with coloring so i tend not to do it as often as possible which is probably why most of my works are wips LOL

I hate looking wip's cuz it makes me... umm like i really want to see the end result and I dont give this thought of peace...
I really hope to see finish efect! :DD
Good work i love it! ^^

honestly good luck @ myself to finish any of these. the only one i think i have done rn is the fox which is like.. the third reply. THANK U SO MUCH

I absolutely love the second one. It capture how a lion would look while doing that expression very well. All of these are just simply amazing...I'm a loss for words. Outstanding WIPs!

thank you soo much. honestly whenever i draw lions - considering i grew up drawing TLK due to FH - i tend to stick to disney esque styles but with a little spin on it, i don't normally go for the most realistic option. that one kinda reminds me of a circus lion for some reason like youd see in a logo

Your art is so smooth and yet has such great expression ! I especially love the first two and I hope to see more from you !!
Oh, and if you decide to open up requests, I'd be best to make a new thread here.

expressions are things i LOVE doing in fact i need to practice more but theyre definitely on my top five fav things to draw. thank you so much!!

fantastic sketches and paintings you've got here pal, i'm majorly dazzled owo

I"M majorly dazzled from this comment thank you so much!!