Author Topic: The Legendary Alliance Invites You To The Grand Death Halloween Party!(AllMonth)  (Read 2728 times)

Offline rockonhammy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Franta loves her Jimmy~
    • View Profile
    • The Death Children
The Unholy Offspring's of Wrath and Greed have returned, mortals. They lurk through the shadows of the night, only daring the sun when necessary. Their blasphemous actions strike fear and devastation into the hearts of all wolves and canines alike, there is no place for any wolf to hide from the hunger and rage Death Children bring to the Plains. Now, you have been dealing with generations of Death Children as over the year they have grown larger and stronger, their raw, brutal power is frightening! Mother's tell stories to there young, as bedtime stories to keep them out of trouble. More like to keep them from getting slaughtered. Not only do packs have to fear The Death Children, they must now fear their brethren species that join with TDC in a grand Legendary Alliance. Now The Death Children and Kyotakeda's roam the plains, seeking for larger kills. More prey than ever! There bloodshed is spreading panic across the packs, to keep a look out for these undead creatures of the night. Hard to kill, hard to defect yet there is a way to stand up against them and hold them back. Yet however, there is no way known to hold them off forever and they will prevail in slaughtering you, your family and all of your pack for there hungry bellies. Wolves beware, as The Legendary Alliance grows so does there kill count~

This October we are gonna bring the most frightening experiences to not only Land Of Narayan Community but to the public maps! There will be many fan art contests, one-on-one Death Children battles and much more! There will also be presents given out, gift and contest wins. There will be many different meetings that will go over many different things over the month and we are inviting not only Death Children or Kyotakeda's but we are inviting the public to join us in our Halloween map! It will be a full month of frightening FH Parties, huge role-play sessions!

There will be a rare and special time for the public and fans of TDC and KC to ask The Legendary Alliance any questions, give comments or any concern about our group, who we are and what drove us to open and run one of the largest horror species in FH History! c: It will be a special time we hope that all of you will join us!

Halloween Party Map Download will be out Oct. 5th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkFHLVZ6U4c&list=HL1382291871

If you don't know what TDC and KC are, they are in fact brethren species that connect to there fatheren Species that created TDC, The Shamon Children (who are staff mods from both groups to watch over both groups, since TDC and KC are very large we need mini mods x3) Both species are NOT WOLVES. (They eat wolves x3) The Death Children are Undead Canine Creatures. TDC would be more related to Dire wolves/Wolverine mix like. Kyotakeda's are Undead Bat-Canines. The Death Children and Kyotakeda's in character, we are very literate and brutal with are attacks and actions. If you have seen us roleplay, even to our own kind there is much brutal contact, and very strict ways. Not only that, but we train everyday, pass down traditions and recruit as much as we can. You may find that hard to deal with, being in a group like that but for the members who are in it find it the best role-play they have ever joined! (There words, not mine x3) TDC and KC out of character, from my experiences with all my members and kyo's members, they all understand the word PLUR. Meaning Peace, Love, Unity and Respect. They are the most loving, caring people you could ever become friends with. Over my experiences with them, even though dealing with my health and it being very... very bad they still offer so much love to me. They work together so hard, and everyone does in LON community were TDC and KC live. LON stands for Land of Narayan, its our map that holds TDC, KC, Alastyns (Big cat species) and still looking for many lone wolves and a pack of wolves to join us on there~

I give much love and respect to all my fans out there! If it wasn't for you guys, This group wouldn't be so big and known! <3 If you wish to join any of the groups ive spoken about please find rockonhammy (for TDC), KageDaLion (For KC) Or CrimsonCell (For Alastyns) in game and just whisper us. If you wish to join, its best to find us recruiting. If were not recruiting were normally very busy training or in the middle of rp~ c:

Art, The Death Children, Writing, LON, Species Ideas (c) Rockonhammy
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 06:05:11 pm by Russian Roulette »
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
*Flies this post over to the Community Activity Hub*

You guys have fun! ^.^
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline TalaWolfpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • That little wolfy in the corner of the room...
    • View Profile
    • My dA
:D~<3 I love this group... x3 -Mordic

Offline TalaWolfpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • That little wolfy in the corner of the room...
    • View Profile
    • My dA
Oh AND I'd love to see someone challenge Mordic... >:3