Author Topic: The Life of Dirt  (Read 4298 times)

SpicyDirt

The Life of Dirt
« on: November 05, 2020, 04:50:58 pm »
Alright so I think it is about time that I start one of these "journal" things. I apologize if my life is boring, as a college student with no life it often may get pretty boring. Nonetheless, I hope that y'all enjoy! Also, I am revamping this - so I will now only post the most recent update with the previous ones being removed. This will allow me to put more information without creating the longest post in history!

5/15/2021

So it has been an incredibly long time since I have updated this. The last time I even looked at this thread was last December - so I guess I got a lot to catch up on! Hopefully I can get it all here without it being too much for everyone to read.

So as you all know I joined the staff team again - and I have no plans on leaving this time. I have been a full staffer for a hot minute - and honestly I love it! The people I get to work with are amazing (love you Ame, Kerriki, and Bloo) and it gives me hope getting that "closed door" information on the plans for the game and such (I do hope that we can give you guys something to see soon!).

I have finished my second semester at my University with a 3.4 GPA - which is lower than I would've preferred but I am still incredibly happy nonetheless! This degree is proving to be difficult but I am having so much fun with it and I truly know that I have picked the right choice for me! Hopefully my motivation doesn't die down anytime soon! Though I am happy to get a break for a couple months - even if those few months I will be working the majority of the time.

A couple weeks ago my cat (Jellie) decided to run away - and I have had that happen before in the past and they had never returned - so while I had hopes for the first few days that hope died after 2 weeks. My boyfriend and I got another kitten (Bean) - and guess who decided to return about 3 days after getting the new cat? Yup! So now I have 2 cats and I love them both so much! They are both learning (for Jellie it is re-learning) how to use the toilet and that is going very well - proud cat mom over here.

I think that is all I have here for now - so hopefully I can give another update next week (if I remember)!

« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 05:53:29 pm by SpicyDirt »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: The Life of Dirt
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 04:32:03 am »
Congrats on being able to pass the exam with a good grade. I know how the stress of exams can really weigh on the mood, plus the fatigue you get from staying up studying or worrying. Hopefully now you can enjoy some much needed peace of mind for a little while.

You can’t tell us about a cute new puppy and not share pics???

But for real... puppies are a handful. Honestly babies of any kind can really be a handful. The tremendous amount of responsibility and worrying over them not getting hurt or into too much trouble is just as tiring if not more so than exams lol. There’s also just general worry over providing them with everything they need to be happy and healthy. But hey at least puppies grow up fast, so enjoy every moment of the cuteness <3 ... even if they chew up things and make a mess everywhere lol. All the hassle of early training is well worth it once they round out into a well behaved adult.

Happy you’ve been well!

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 06:03:50 am »
*cheers for Spicy* Keep going! You're doing great! :D

Ironic

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 01:13:55 pm »
Congrats on the move and exam! Big steps you are taking and I am proud!

I too will like to move, but haven't even started my journey yet D:

Good luck with everything :D

SpicyDirt

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 03:45:42 pm »
Here is the puppy - Numa

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 03:52:51 pm »
She's pretty :o
On new account Aiiokia

Ironic

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2020, 03:53:27 pm »
Here is the puppy - Numa

Ahhhhh *dies from cuteness*

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2020, 08:36:14 pm »
I want that pupper .0.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2020, 10:29:01 pm »
Congratulations for passing the exam! I wish I can pass my in coming exams lol.
That pupper is so cute!!! those colors and markings too! I'm in loveee 😻

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 05:09:22 am »
Congrats! And cute pet. ;)