Author Topic: TheEarthSpirit/ Kai's Artwork Showcase  (Read 3438 times)

Offline TheEarthSpirit

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
TheEarthSpirit/ Kai's Artwork Showcase
« on: November 07, 2021, 12:28:27 am »
Digital Art

My main Character Kai's Headshot(Rio-yin is her actual name But she goes by Kai) by Me

Artwork I did for Forks

Reference sheets
[/b]

Kai's Reference sheet by Me

My Character Blackberry(Rabbit OC) and she is Part of Renegades Row|| Art by me

My character TigerLilly(Wolf and Plott Mix)And she is Part of Renegade's Row(Preset Coming Soon)

2021 Halloween Party Preset Designs (brung 1 and 3. 1 is up for sale)

TigerLilly's Reference Sheet, One of the Characters I use in Renegade's Row(FH RP Group) She holds the position of fighter.

BlackBerry's Reference sheet, She is a Rabbit and also Part of the Renegade's Row. Ray(Ame) Made an exception for her and allowed her to join the group. Blackberry is a Medic. (Renegades mainly accept wolves and Lions and other canines and felines.)

Presets

Halloween Preset 2021
2021 CandyGore Hound Preset. I used Azon's fur textures but the skull etc was done by me. All coded as well. (FOR SALE)
Also couldn't fit it in that preset showcase but the belly is literally filled with candy.

Kai's Preset

BlackBerry's Preset

Note that this post will be updated over time with other art pieces of mine. As well as presets.
(Last Updated 11/25/2021)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 04:58:11 am by TheEarthSpirit »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: TheEarthSpirit/ Kai's Artwork Showcase
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 02:20:13 am »
BEAUTIFUL WORK

I love your art so much, you have such a unique art style, and I absolutely love that preset as well. As always I can't wait to see more from ya~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2021, 04:12:03 am »
Your art is so beautiful! That preset is gorgeous

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2021, 11:53:53 am »
ahh your artstyle is adorable!! Also, love the detail on your preset, cant wait to see more<3
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2021, 12:05:15 pm »
That preset is like....amazing

Offline TheEarthSpirit

• View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2021, 01:51:59 pm »
That preset is like....amazing

I have another one that was meant for the party but I'm going to be modifying it a little before posting here and as well as for sale. It's a lot more....freaky. Lots of eyeballs.

I get the chance I will be doing the cat one.

Rn, I've got a lot of backed-up work to do jump on those projects right off the bat.
Hopefully, I get my old waiting projects are done (Reference sheets and my characters presets.).
Hopefully today I will be getting one other preset showcase out. [preset is finished just never showcased it]
As well as 1 other that I need screenies up to make a showcase.

Offline TheEarthSpirit

• View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2021, 01:55:16 pm »
ahh your art style is adorable!! Also, love the detail on your preset, cant wait to see more<3

Thank you I will be posting a lot more. Just need to pull some other art pieces out and add watermarks etc so they are ready to be posted online. Also, Have some more preset showcases to put together and add. So your certainly gonna see a lot more. :3

Offline TheEarthSpirit

• View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2021, 02:05:58 pm »
Your art is so beautiful! That preset is gorgeous

Thank you I'm hoping to pull stuff together for more showcases to be posted.
I think I have a total of 2 finished ones to showcase. Just need to make them, and add the watermark.

That other preset I made for Halloween needs more work. Haven't got to that dude yet.
Like I also stated elsewhere on the thread, I plan on making the cat one still as well as I plan on making a mushroom cat version too. (I want one of those so possibly 2 mushroom kitties)

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2021, 10:57:07 am »
ah these presets look so beautiful! Love the details on Kai, especially the wings :D
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline TheEarthSpirit

• View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2021, 02:51:21 pm »
ah these presets look so beautiful! Love the details on Kai, especially the wings :D

Yeah, I had one heck of a fight with it. The back you can see where I had to fight to get it lined up. And even then I didn't succeed. But I'm not complaining. Even when You look at the Candy Gore presets tummy. Yeah, it's filled with candy but has a lot of seams their showing. Kinda difficult to line up candy.... the same story with Kai's back. Presets can be difficult sometimes.

But I do love how kai turned out as well. She is such a cute bean.

Fun fact: The symbols on her front shoulders are African symbols called Adinkras. They are symbols that mean hope, protection, love, calm, etc. Marking on her right changes depending on the quality she is expressing at the moment. One on the left is always constant.

Second little tidbit, sometimes depending on her mood her honeycomb markings secrete honey.
Her first ref sheet shows that. Also, the reason you see her with bees and honey so much. (bees are basically like a clean-up crew with honey. Beekeepers use them to clean up what they take out of the hive. Will full eat and store what the beekeeper cant get from the hive. So makes sense any honey bees nearby come to clean up and eat the honey sometimes. As well as helps her clean the honey from her fur.)