Author Topic: What Now?  (Read 1737 times)

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
What Now?
« on: May 11, 2022, 11:52:10 am »
Since may 8th, Feralheart Unleashed has released. This game has been deteriorating and I think this is the final nail in the coffin. I haven't decided whether to leave for good, either because leaving posts are quite useless (I'm not a very memorable fellow) or that I might come back anyways. Even the most active of active folks have stopped playing, and in comparison it is a house of memories. I might keep the files, including various mods for the sake of future. Maybe it will pay off.
to be added

Offline BlackSheWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I'm Xena !
    • blackshewolf666
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Re: What Now?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 10:24:28 pm »
I don't know the meaning of this post. :) But I can tell you that FeralHeart is not dead. It is normal that everyone is in hype with Unleashed. Since it is a new game that is currently constantly evolving due to the promises of its updates.
FH is right now is in the making. Unfortunately the staffs can't show anything but I can tell you that something is on the way.

I hope you give it a try when this comes out!
Open MD if you need help!
Abre un MD si necesitas ayuda!

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022, 09:04:02 am »
I really hope do stay! Games and communities have their ups and downs but I can assure you that its not the end, its just a part of the continuing journey :D
Also, I do remember you^^ and no matter what, you will be welcomed back whenever you decide to return <3
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 01:06:19 am »
FH still has some things up it's sleeve, it just needs some time to forge those said things.

Activity has dwindled, yes, but we aren't going anywhere. There is still a community here that cares so much for this game.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2022, 03:50:49 am »
no reason people can't traipse through both games. something for everybody/they have different atmospheres/pulls.
edit- removed inflammatory comment, still stand by it though. can't be a dead game if there's at least one player and all.
to pull the reigns off of my current vindication, i know there's been a new update for this game in the works for a long time and i trust that once raz approves it that we'll have something cool to look forward to here. if you leave that's your choice and it'll be respected, though if the prospect of more happening here interests you, there's nothing lost stalking every once and a while.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 03:48:59 am by Telluric »
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 02:21:22 am »
i personally get annoyed to hell and back whenever the staff for fhu open their mouths and couldn't handle playing it if those people had authority over me, so i'll be here. can't be a dead game if there's at least one player and all.
i understand you guys still like this game and that's ok, but please don't put FHU or the people who run it down. it's not a good look