• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
hell
« on: November 02, 2022, 07:41:20 pm »
Hi guys. How's it going.
Sometimes I pop back in here to see how the forums are doing. Been here since about 2013, probably. Or 2014. Doesn't quite matter.
I don't play anymore. But I do check the forums. I wish I could play. Been banned from your worse "successor", fhu, so really I don't have much hope since both are pretty dead in the ingame aspect. I've been through alot and this game has been alongside all that for a while. Sad to see it continuing to have a bumpy road, I'd be more hopeful if the staff were allowed to show progress. It's weird they aren't. Devblogs are normal for games I play on steam that aren't too old. It still retains it's style. I wonder if anyone here still makes maps, presets, creative things. I tried making my own map once. Didn't really work out. I think I looked for warrior cats mmorpgs before I came here.
to be added

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: hell
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 04:27:04 am »
Genuinely, I wouldn't call FU a successor by any means; if anything, coming from an outsider perspective, due to it not being an official continuation of FeralHeart it's more of a knock-off at best. That's just my own personal view on it, though. From what I've seen they do have very talented devs, creative minds, and a drive to create. I'm just glad they're enjoying their time with it. I truly hope they treat their community well- but with that said, I'm sorry you got booted out of there. That's a real shame.

I truly wish we could show off progress too. I've tried poking the blue beast with a 100ft pole, but he still persists we keep quiet. It's a real shame and it breaks my heart that we can't share with you all. Despite this, though, I have, kinda sorta, dropped hints here and there as to what's gonna go into this update. I can share though that the stuff we have planned is a few things that should've happened a long time ago.

People do still make maps and presets~ Unfortunately I have seen most of it hidden in discord servers rather than here the game's forum, but oh well. I'm just happy to know there are still some extremely creative minds out there creating for this game.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 04:29:03 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2022, 08:09:17 pm »
Yo bro, i just checked this forum since last year and damn the memories.

i remember re-installing feralheart ages ago after i quit for a while and making a few decent presets & maps like i used to all the time, now ive completely lost all knowledge and lost all my creatons on my old, broken laptop lmao.
Is feralheart actually alive itself? Are there people playing it still? (i cba to re-install it, im lazy)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 12:10:57 am »

i remember re-installing feralheart ages ago after i quit for a while and making a few decent presets & maps like i used to all the time, now ive completely lost all knowledge and lost all my creatons on my old, broken laptop lmao.
Is feralheart actually alive itself? Are there people playing it still? (i cba to re-install it, im lazy)
Yes, it's not much though. Only like ~4-~20 people a day now. :(

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 09:51:39 pm »

Yes, it's not much though. Only like ~4-~20 people a day now. :(
Oh dang, thats a shame :cc
Also I remember you, oh my gawsh hello
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!