Author Topic: The Awesomesauce Staff!  (Read 205051 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
The Awesomesauce Staff!
« on: September 23, 2011, 08:25:57 am »
//The Forum Staff//

The staff says hello and welcome to the forum!

In this introduction thread you will be able to read a little more about your forum admins and mods here on the site and get to know them a bit better. They are the ones that keep an eye out here in this community and make sure help is given when help is needed. They move your threads, kick your trolls and nom your souls, all without anything expected in return from you.

Click this link to download the current staff's presets:
Staff Presets

~ List of current staff ~
razmirz (Server Master)
Ame88
Bloo.
LadySigyn
Majorest

~ List of retired/inactive Mods/Admins ~
Kerriki
SpicyDirt
LordSuragaha(Admin)
VortexAlive
PrettyReckless(Admin)
Lady_RavenRose
Morgra
Lucius
Warriorstrike
Kynvuu
PocketMutt
Panzram
Scallywag
Centurion
Wolffox
Edolicious
Calvary
Ratel
Shally(Admin)
WhiteLightHeart(Admin)
SpiritSilverWolf
Redlinelies(Admin)
Bawfle
BigSkippy
Raphilion
Vespian
Takani
Sherlockian
Ringoluver
LordSameth
Tigg(Admin)
Delay(Admin)
Crin
Ramine
Kyugima
JazzForLife
Rimfrost
Rak$ha(Admin)
Kaya
Avani
StormNight
Moonlight_Tiger (Moony)
Timberwolfie
J
Kirsui
Noana
Venku(Admin)
TealSkeletore
Slycan
ArsenicCatnip
Gem
BlueMelons

Got a question you need answered or just help? Turn to us and we'll try to sort it!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 08:41:32 am by Ame88 »
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 301
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
The Awesomesauce Staff!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 10:31:00 pm »
Raz (Razmirz)

About
I am staff, staff is me.

Seen On These Characters:
Razmirz

Favorite place/places on the forum:
I only post when I have to.

Don't contact me.

Origins: always has existed in an eternal loop that never originated but became what is and could be within the pits of living dead abyss. There is and once was but is only now. Soon...
Diet: ranges between crust dairy & meat overgrowth. Primary nutrition obtained by draining soul energy from volunteer servants. Daily harvesting necessary. Never satisfied. Metabolizes pure souls quickly. Notes: Allergic to concision. Can’t be killed or die because demonic energy is too intense. Endures fits of rage during dairy crust shortage periods or trauma inhibiting scenarios.
Scent: ominous cheese like musk and warm vacuum sealed corpse fragrance. 100% free range
Texture: 80% synthetic skin reduction poison vapor latex, 10% death void, 10% sentient flesh
Genetic composition: Avatar na’vi, African lion, lost soul, 2.483% primitive giant sloth DNA.
Likes: cheese, the smell of fear, sorrow, chaos, sound of screaming, silence, compliance, the color blue, Smurfs, biscuits, home improvement, elderly companionship, electronics.
Dislikes: General chat, green, paths, rivers where the water flows backwards, happiness in over abundance
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 04:05:26 am by Ame88 »
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: The Awesomesauce Staff!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 06:31:20 pm »
Ame (Ame88)

About
Ello! My username is Ame88, though you can just call me Ame- pronounced "aim". I joined FeralHeart back in February 27th, 2015. I found this beautiful game through a friend of mine on a game known as Animal Jam. Once I finally caught the registration open and I made my account, I was head over heels for this place. After a long while of just playing the main game, I made my way to the forums and became very active on both. FeralHeart has given me so many great friends and memories through the years of playing, and I thank this place, it's staff and all of the community for an amazing adventure throughout the years. I can't wait to see what it has in store for me next.

I'm fairly quiet and often found alone. Don't take my silence as anything personal, I'm just always off in my own world doing my own thing. I'm not a very talkative person and I'm very reserved at first glance, however I'm always open for company and a conversation, so don't worry about bothering me and come say hi if you'd like! It brings a smile to my face whenever anyone wants to talk to me. I love spending my time here in-game, on the forums, and various other activities such as making maps, presets, and customizing anything and everything that I can get my hands on. Outside of FeralHeart, I spend my time drawing, playing video games, and struggling to keep my room clean. It's a never ending battle. I love to play my flute and Irish whistle in my free time, but otherwise I spend my days here with you all. If you ever see me in-game, don't be afraid to poke me and say hello! If I don't answer you right away, you can howl (or roar) in my face. Chances are if I'm not away from my desk, I'll come back to life real quick.

Everywhere.

Barq's root beer
Penguins
Wolves
Raccoons
Bears
Ducks
Snails
Warm glowing lights
Snowflakes
Ice
Hot cocoa
Video games
Music
Art
Driving
Mac n' cheese
Hoodies
Jeans
"Gross" things
Camo
Large bracelets
Anime
Indian beaded jewelry
Tooth necklaces
Worms
Creepy/morbid things
Old cars
Over the shoulder bags
High top sneakers
Bandanas
Boots
Supernatural stuff
Military stuff
Old trinkets
I like a lot of things, okay

Discord: ame88
Deviantart: Ame88thewolf
The FeralHeart forums
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 03:32:49 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: The Awesomesauce Staff!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2022, 05:17:59 am »
Sigyn (LadySigyn)

About
Not too much to tell about myself really. I've been a part of this community since February 2012, and have loved every moment I've spent here.
I'm just as active in the FH community as I was those 11 years ago, and I know the ins and outs of Feralheart like the back of my paw.

A little bit about me personally; I'm an automotive dealership photographer by trade, and wish to pursue a career in freelance photography eventually.
Not only am I a massive nerd, I'm also a big metalhead, and have a love for all types of cars.
When I do leave my little dungeon to step outside and soak up the sunlight, I'm usually cruising around in my little red 1972 VW Beetle or adventuring in nature and exploring new places.

I'm a very introverted person by nature, and while I may not have a big circle, I'm content in my own little world.
I do consider myself an approachable person though, especially if you'd just like to chat; I don't bite. 
Feel free to come sit with me or send me a message in game, or even shoot me a PM on here; I'll reply as soon as I can.
See you around!

Sigyn
Haku
Nyx ATEC

Help section
Creative threads
Game threads

Nature
Travelling
My cat