Community > Ask Me

Ellen - 𝞚𝙨𝙠 𝙈𝙚!

(1/16) > >>

Ellen11v:
~Ask Ellen~
Ask me anything, as long as it's nothing too personal!
(So just refrain from asking stuff like: How bad was the..., what do you do with your family, ect.)

Other than that; please feel free, open your mind and ask me anything!
Things I know somewhat a lot about:
~ Pokémon
~ Minecraft
~ Drawing dragons and wolves
~
Things I like:
~ Gaming
~ Drawing art
~ Movies
~ Friends (both from real life and from the internet)
~ Food

Bawfle:
Have you ever taken a field trip which created a create experience for you?

If you had to choose between having 3 eyes or 10 butt cheeks, what would you choose?

Have you ever had a holiday abroad?

What is your favourite creation? (Could be anything you have created)

Ellen11v:
~1:
Yass! Oh dear many times, if it comes to vacation trips! There's been one time where I wandered around the forest next to my mom and dad's holiday house at night alone, just to challenge myself. I had a flashlight with me, of course. It was thrilling! I found a large toad c:

~2:
3 eyes, duh! To say my idea of it, I'll have the third eye on the back of my neck instead of on my forehead,
so I can see if somebody is teasing me, stalking me, talking about me, etc. ... C; lol

~3:
Well, at least 30 times. I do that at least two times a year with my family. ^^;
List of the countries I've been to ('cause why not)

Wyldercat:
*Slides in*

1. Ever seen/read The Lord of the Rings Trilogy?

2. What kind of music do you like? Some favorite bands?

3. Favorite kind of dragon?

Ellen11v:
~1:
Nupe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~2:
I like pop-rock, 80's music, classics, instrumentals, a few dubsteps, movie themes, and christmas music :3
My favorite artists are Michael Jackson, Avicii, MIKA, Queen, Whitney Houston, and a danish band called Saybia. :)

~3:
Favorite kind of dragon? Well, I like the ones with large wing span, great horns, slime bodies, long tails, and long necks, sometimes I'm in love with the ones that have manes and tufts.
Here's 3 pictures of dragons that I favor:

Thank you guys for asking these interesting questions <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version