Community > Ask Me

Ask Toons

(1/7) > >>

toonanimals317:
ASK TOONS THINGS
I’m going to be bold and start one of these threads. A little about me before we begin.

➼ I’m 24
➼ I use she/her pronouns
➼ I have a Bachelor's of Arts, I majored in English and minored in Creative Writing
➼ I’m in way too many RPs (most of which I'm a mod/admin for), and WAY too many fandoms.
➼ I really love dogs
➼ My favorite colors are purple, teal, and blue

Those are some basics to get you started. So... ask away! Literally. Ask me whatever you want— (Please keep all questions forum friendly and safe!)

Oddonelynx:
I've met you before in game, hi!
Do you like pie?

toonanimals317:
Hiya! I love pie! I'm a huge dessert lover.

Bloo.:
If you could learn any language from professional native teachers, free of charge, what would it be?

toonanimals317:

--- Quote from: Bloo. on April 09, 2021, 05:32:16 am ---If you could learn any language from professional native teachers, free of charge, what would it be?

--- End quote ---
Oh gosh that’s such a hard question!! I’ve always sucked at learning languages but I really want to learn. I think I’d say Spanish just because it’s so prominent around me — either that or Mandarin Chinese because it is the second most commonly spoken language. So much of the world speaks Mandarin, so I’d love to be able to communicate with them!

Thanks for the question, Bloo!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version