Community > Ask Me

Ask Toons

<< < (2/7) > >>

Telluric:
pretend money isn't an object here and you're at a tattoo parlor, what would you get and where?

toonanimals317:

--- Quote from: Telluric on April 10, 2021, 12:53:01 am ---pretend money isn't an object here and you're at a tattoo parlor, what would you get and where?

--- End quote ---
I’ll be real honest, Arte, I’ve never really even considered getting a tattoo for myself, so this was a hard question for me to answer! Theres some beautiful black and gold artwork of animals that I’ve seen by scandy_girl on Instagram. I would want to commission her for a tattoo design!

PanzerWulff:
-If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?

-More importantly though do you like cookies?  8)

toonanimals317:

--- Quote from: LethalChill on April 11, 2021, 09:31:11 pm ----If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?

--- End quote ---

Good questions! If I could do anything for a day (if it was without consequence), I think it would be just sleep. A whole day of sleep sounds great LOL. Or travel, but one day of travel just isn't enough.

Of COURSE I like cookies. I have a huge sweet tooth! Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate please~! Although my favorite is probably just a plain good ol chocolate chip/chocolate chunk cookie.

PanzerWulff:

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on April 11, 2021, 11:56:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: LethalChill on April 11, 2021, 09:31:11 pm ----If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?

--- End quote ---

Good questions! If I could do anything for a day (if it was without consequence), I think it would be just sleep. A whole day of sleep sounds great LOL. Or travel, but one day of travel just isn't enough.

Of COURSE I like cookies. I have a huge sweet tooth! Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate please~! Although my favorite is probably just a plain good ol chocolate chip/chocolate chunk cookie.

--- End quote ---

1. Surely you have something better than just sleep lol, just imagine what you could do if you had the chance to do anything, but I respect your answer haha

2. Correct answer!! You have made the cookie gods very very happy

P.S. choc chip is also my favourite aka Maryland cookies!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version