Community > Ask Me

Ask the Wulff in der Panzer :p

<< < (2/3) > >>

g0thicpuk3:
if you were given $100 million dollars what would you do with it?

PanzerWulff:

--- Quote from: MaiSenPai on May 14, 2021, 04:46:17 pm --- if you were given $100 million dollars what would you do with it?

--- End quote ---
If I had $100M, I'd set up a few businesses, buy a few apartments so that I'd still have a steady income. Then I'd save the remainder of what I'd have left for family, friends.
Also I would be willing to hand out a few $$$ for people that are struggling financially with what money I would have on me at the time, as money wouldn't be a problem for me anymore. :)

Thanks for the awesome question!

g0thicpuk3:

--- Quote from: PanzerWulff on May 14, 2021, 05:18:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: MaiSenPai on May 14, 2021, 04:46:17 pm --- if you were given $100 million dollars what would you do with it?

--- End quote ---
If I had $100M, I'd set up a few businesses, buy a few apartments so that I'd still have a steady income. Then I'd save the remainder of what I'd have left for family, friends.
Also I would be willing to hand out a few $$$ for people that are struggling financially with what money I would have on me at the time, as money wouldn't be a problem for me anymore. :)

Thanks for the awesome question!

--- End quote ---

np! I have another question, what are your top 5 favorite colors that you would wear for clothing (yellow hat, white shoes etc)

PanzerWulff:

--- Quote from: MaiSenPai on May 14, 2021, 04:46:17 pm --- np! I have another question, what are your top 5 favorite colors that you would wear for clothing (yellow hat, white shoes etc)
--- End quote ---

I'd say my top 5 colours to wear would be:
A red hat
A light green shirt
Navy blue jeans
Whitish shoes
And black socks <— It says "black socks", if you can't see as it's too dark.

But yeah, I'm not picky at what I wear really haha

forks:
what's the best compliment you've ever received?
saltines or ritz crackers?
what kind of noodles do you prefer with pasta/spaghetti? (angel hair, bow tie, etc.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version