Community > Ask Me

ask forks!

(1/3) > >>

forks:
since i'm returning, i figured i'd start up one of these threads in order for you all to get to know me better!

so, go for it - ask me anything!

Ame88:
What inspired you to make "forks" your username?

You are stuck on an island, what one person is stuck with you?

Soda, juice, water, or tea?

Oddonelynx:
Do you like waffles? :D

PanzerWulff:
- If you could travel anywhere in this world, where would you go?

- Would you go bungie jumping?

- Do ya like horror movies?

- If you could choose between these 4 elements to wield their power, which one would you choose?: (Earth, Water, Air & Fire)

forks:

--- Quote from: Ame88 on May 16, 2021, 02:01:09 am ---What inspired you to make "forks" your username?

You are stuck on an island, what one person is stuck with you?

Soda, juice, water, or tea?
--- End quote ---

1. i've used "forks" as a username off and on for years, and i don't remember how i chose it originally. but it's short, simple, and forks are just pretty neat~
2. hmm... hopefully someone who knows how to make a raft xD
3. either water or soda (coke specifically!)

--- Quote from: Oddonelynx on May 16, 2021, 02:03:25 am ---Do you like waffles? :D
--- End quote ---
1. yes, absolutely! though i don't eat them as frequently as i'd like to :c

--- Quote from: PanzerWulff on May 16, 2021, 02:10:18 am ---- If you could travel anywhere in this world, where would you go?

- Would you go bungie jumping?

- Do ya like horror movies?

- If you could choose between these 4 elements to wield their power, which one would you choose?: (Earth, Water, Air & Fire)

--- End quote ---
1. my biggest goal in life is to travel the world! i'm most interested in asian and european countries, so i'd love to visit germany, france, south korea, japan, italy, etc.
2. yes, i 100% would! i'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie.
3. it's hard to say, because i really haven't watched many. i think i would, though.
4. earth!! i'd love to be able to control, uhh, ROCKS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version