Community > Ask Me

Ask Kiki c:

<< < (2/3) > >>

LadySigyn:
Is your flesh actually Kiwi fruit?

Telluric:
if you were given the chance to change any movie's soundtrack so that the instruments were all gone and all the music was done soley on a honky tonk, which would it be?
all the music would be the same, but the sole instrument would just be a honky tonk and nothing else

ferimeX3:
Any other games you love?
Most embarrassing moment in FH?(Yeah I love asking this question, the answers are usually fun to read xD)
Favorite aesthetic?

g0thicpuk3:
top 3 favorite chocolate candies and top 3 favorite fruity candies

Kerriki:

--- Quote from: Security on May 19, 2021, 10:04:53 pm ---first question, hows your day been?

Second, Favorite animal?

Third, where did you get your name from
--- End quote ---

1. It's been good! Just chilling since I got off work. I hope yours has been great as well c:
2. Ooo, tough one. If I had to pick just one, it would probably be the African wild dog -- wolves, foxes, cheetahs, and moose are up there too!
3. Honestly, don't know xD Just kinda came up with it one day

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on May 19, 2021, 10:48:55 pm ---- Favorite color scheme?

- Favorite food?

- What place have you been to that you would love to go to again?

- If you could go anywhere in the world, and had no money limit, where would you go/what's your dream vacation?
--- End quote ---

1. I love the combination of teals/turquoises, hot pinks, and oranges
2. Pasta!
3. I'd love to go back to Spain~
4. Oh man xD There's so many places I'd love to go. Honestly, I'd love to just hop on a plane with my boyfriend over to Europe to take a train and visit as many countries as we can!

--- Quote from: forks on May 19, 2021, 11:13:59 pm ---what's the best compliment you've ever recieved?
what's your astrological sign? do you think your personality matches the "stereotype" of your sign?
what is your favorite instrument to play?
--- End quote ---

1. Ooo, hmm. My mind is going blank, but some things that immediately came to mind was when my boyfriend told me that I'm his home and a blessing in his life<3
2. I'm a Sagittarius! I match the stereotype to some extent. I love being around people but I don't consider myself an extrovert
3. You guys and your tough questions lol. Hmm... if I had to pick one, I'd say the soprano saxophone is definitely a blast!

--- Quote from: PanzerWulff on May 19, 2021, 11:57:51 pm ---• If you could snap your fingers and instantly make the world better, what would you do?

• A genie gives you three wishes, what are they?

• If you had the opportunity to become immortal, would you take it?

• If you had the honours of naming a new country, what would you name it?
--- End quote ---

1. I'd go for world peace~
2. Love, happiness, and financial stability for myself and those I care about, the power/ability to shapeshift, and really I'm pretty content with my life rn so I'd use the last one to solve the world's problems. I feel this is always a tough question though lol
3. Probably not tbh. I wouldn't want to continuously go through the grief of losing loved ones. I'd be content with just a long, happy, and fulfilling life c:
4. Daffodilia, Roseland... honestly I have no idea xD

--- Quote from: LadySigyn on May 20, 2021, 01:32:54 am ---Is your flesh actually Kiwi fruit?
--- End quote ---

Has there ever been any doubt? >:U <3 Lol

--- Quote from: Telluric on May 20, 2021, 02:01:30 am ---if you were given the chance to change any movie's soundtrack so that the instruments were all gone and all the music was done soley on a honky tonk, which would it be?
all the music would be the same, but the sole instrument would just be a honky tonk and nothing else
--- End quote ---

Bee Movie, make it more of a meme! Lol. But may as well tie in the infamous "ya like jazz?" with some classy ragtime

--- Quote from: ferimeX3 on May 20, 2021, 08:38:40 am ---Any other games you love?
Most embarrassing moment in FH?(Yeah I love asking this question, the answers are usually fun to read xD)
Favorite aesthetic?
--- End quote ---

1. I absolutely love The Isle. I also enjoy Beasts of Bermuda, Minecraft, and WolfQuest
2. Oh no xD Let's just say that considering I joined FH when I was young, I have plenty of embarrassing stories lol. I'll share a few for added bonus because it's so hard to narrow it down. Let's see... I used to make characters for the soul purpose of joining Mate Centers (then proceeding to never use said characters again), one time I interrupted a TLK rp as a dragon character and started shooting fireballs at Scar, I used to make "hunt-able prey" deer characters and run around Bonfire with people chasing me, and I remember one time complaining in Cape that I was stuck there forever because it was really hard to get into Fluorite at the time (that's when I discovered the "go home" button after someone told me)... I think that's enough story time for today lmao
3. Oh man lol. I love flowers, sunshine/beach/warm weather vibes, snow-topped mountains with forests, the northern lights/night sky/space, and also just nature things in general

--- Quote from: MaiSenPai on May 20, 2021, 04:09:27 pm --- top 3 favorite chocolate candies and top 3 favorite fruity candies
--- End quote ---

Chocolate: good old fashioned chocolate bars, chocolate bars with caramel, minty, or fruity fillings, Reese's. Fruity: Sweetarts, life savers, gobstoppers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version