Author Topic: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY  (Read 2507 times)

Offline MoonStream607

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nera Orion
    • View Profile
    • Wolves of Foxwood- My tribe I am 2nd in command. Only wolves and it has two Tribes, magic and dark. Magia and Ruban.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
« on: February 09, 2014, 07:45:08 am »
Valentines day is coming in around 5 days! How are you going to spend valentines day?
Pucker up for Valentines day!
I am not one for Valentines day, but recently, I have had an optimistic mood, and I want to celebrate with a smile! Put a smile on and play Feral Heart with a grin. It could even be fake! As long as everyone else joins in the happy mood of the holiday of love.
How romantic... XD
HAVE FUN AND FERAL ON!!!
PS: You can reply by saying how you will spend Valentines day OR reply why valentines day is important. ORRR reply whether we should have Valentines day at all, or not! ;) Have fun as I said!!!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 07:49:34 am by Orion »
-Allgemeine of the Magia Tribe-
Find me in-game as Nera Orion

Offline eclips3star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • After every night there comes a dawn.
    • View Profile
    • My dA~
Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 03:15:41 pm »
Happy Valentine's Day to you too~ :) My family doesn't usually do anything much for Valentine's, but it's a tradition for my dad to buy my mother and I some chocolates and arrange them in outlines, like a cat or a heart or something like that, on our places at the dining table. I also remember, when I was younger, there were larger gifts like giant stuffed pink unicorns with balloons tied to them. When that happened once, I woke up early in the morning so all I could see was the silhouette of an odd form, and being a little kid, it scared me so much x3

And Valentine's day is important because you can show another person how much you appreciate them while not being embarrassed like you'd usually be, since everyone's showing the same affection to someone special (for me, though, I don't have any crushes/secret admirers, so I usually only let my friends know how much I care about them and love them in that friend way)

Night may last eternally, but after eternity the sun may still rise.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 03:46:29 pm »
First of all, I believe this belongs in the PRaise board.

Second, I don't really do anything on Valentines day- I'ts just like a normal day to me. I'm a pretty anti-social person so showing this thing you call affection is a bit harder to me. However, I hope the rest of ya'll get to enjoy Valentines day.<33

Offline MoonStream607

• Nera Orion
    • View Profile
    • Wolves of Foxwood- My tribe I am 2nd in command. Only wolves and it has two Tribes, magic and dark. Magia and Ruban.
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 07:59:25 pm »
I'm glad you celebrate still. I don't really get anything other than my Gmas great chocolates. And Rii, I'm kind of anti-social too outside of online, so I spend Valentines day with my family and a smile!
Also,, it belongs here. I think. Only because its a celebration outside of FH. Well maybe inside too for some. :)
FERAL ON!!!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 08:03:06 pm by Orion »

Offline ~Undream~

• Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • T?d?? ??ll ????g ?? ?ac? ?? ???.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 08:42:46 pm »
Well for Valentines day, there's a Valentines Dance 2014 at my school. I'm either going with my older brother or this one dude that's my friend. I'm getting my hair dyed on Monday so it'll not look so disgusting (I dyed it dark brown but it faded into an orangish color). So I'm making it lighter. I also am wearing a black dress that I wore for my dance in 4th grade (Currently in 7th) yes it still fits me because lajdsfj I'm still short. So uhm yeah c: Happy Valentines Day c;
Ca? ?? $??pl? $?a?v? ???$ ????

?'? ??? ?c?a?, ?'? ??? ??a, ?????'$ a ???ld l?v??g ????d? ?f ??.

Offline MoonStream607

• Nera Orion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 10:59:53 pm »
That's great! Im going to a dance at my school too, Floof. But Im not wearing a dress. I am wearing my wolf shirt and some denim. My friend, Flyfoxy26, real life friend, is going with me. Cant wait!
FERAL ON, FLOOF!!!