Author Topic: |Five Nights| Five Nights at Freddy's RP [Inactive since 10/01/2015]  (Read 13617 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: |Five Nights| Five Nights at Freddy's RP
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 12:23:02 am »
Chica had wondered into the bathroom when she saw Bonnie run into the Spare room. Seconds later she heard a scream from the office. She laughed and suddenly Foxy lept out of Pirate Cove and ran towards the office. When she heard the door shut, Chica saw Foxy leap back behind the curtain. Chica then walked to the East hall, approaching the office. She stood for a bit then heard a voice call out from the office, "Ducky?! Ducky?!" {I'm not a duck you idiot! I'm a chicken!} She walked to the corner, and was visible from the East Hall Corner camera.

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 12:35:27 am »
Geiger looked around the kitchen a bit. "Luckily the cameras in here don't work."She murmured. She walked out of the kitchen and looked around the dining area. She had heard the night guard scream but decided to ignore it figuring one of the others had done something. She wandered around the dining area a bit before walking down the west hall. Geiger stopped out side the door and stared in before having the night guard close the door. She still stood there Aww open the door i just wanna eat your face... and stuff you into a costume. she thought staring at the door. ((Geiger totally doesn't want to eat human faces at night... nope not at all.))

Signature drawn by Me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 01:48:40 am »
(Ooh, this looks interesting! :3)

Name: Ziggy
Human or Animatronic: Animatronic
Role: Hrm, let's go with comedian.
Appearance:
Personality: (Day) Ziggy is a comedian, who loves to tell stupid little jokes to the kids. He always has a joke ready for any situation. (Night) Ziggy will always try to trick the guard, going into different rooms and popping his head into the security guard room for seconds for running off. He usually also tries to mess up some of the rooms that the kids are in during the day, a bit angered that they have drawn on him.
What animal are you: Zebra
Anything else: His stripes were drawn on with sharpie (because the people there were running out of money and got lazy), and some kids ended up drawing on Ziggy as well.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 11:35:37 am »
Both accepted! Jump in when you're ready! It's 12:00 AM and Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Geiger are already moving and scaring the security guard. At this point everyone is just wandering around.))

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 04:09:51 pm »
hearing both chica and Foxy moving, Bonnie emerges from the spare room as walks down the right hall. E snarls as he notices the door still shut. The male walks to the west end corner and stands just where the camera was. As he hears a click, indicating it had been turned onto him, he starts throwing his head in a paranormal manner, growling audibly. Shia frustration from the day was building in him and he needed something, anything to relieve his anger. Even if it meant turning on one of his conrads. He briefly visits the window as is able to see Chica in the other one. He opens his mouth wise and lets out a "Graaaaaaaah..." as an onimus groaning noise. Partly to spook his future prey but also to try and tell the chicken "I need this!". Chica ha gotten the last guard (he thought at least, he was stuck behind the right door at the time.) Bonnie growls and goes back to the corner, swinging his head in a demonic fashion, one maroon eye always on the door. It had to open some time... And he'd be ready...

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 05:45:24 pm »
Name:
Dixie

Human or Animatronic:
Animatronic

Role:
side-show (formally) Discontinued

Appearance:

Personality: Dixie is a very sweet and fairly timid girl. She used to be a side-show where she'd sing her own little ditties and would allow the kids to touch and play with her, she loves children and becomes upset when not surrounded by her friends. She now lives in the supply closet and is never let out during the day. At night she does roam the restarunt, but she is not as violent as the others and rarely approches the office. If she did it would usually be to warn the guard of one of the others near-by but with her words coming out as "SCREEEEEEEEE!" to humans, it wouldnt help. She is slightly afraid of the others, especially Bonnie. (I'll explain in a moment)

What animal are you:
Dog

Anything else:
Dixie had her right arm ripped off by Bonnie during a fight one night, the stff found her and rather than fix her, shoved her in the supply closet. (I asked Rumble_Fish and she said that's ok.)
She wears a tartan bandana around her neck and has a scottish accent programmed into her voice box.

Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2014, 12:38:55 am »

Name: Snowy
Human or Animatronic: Animatronic
Role: Waiter. You can never have to many waiters.

Appearance: in le picture. It says her colors because I can't color it XD
Personality: Snowy unlike Geiger normally doesn't interact with the kids all that much and just politely brings them what they have ordered unless they ask her something. At night however she is a lot wilder. She's more mischievous then the others she'll claw posters up and pull posters down block cameras and throw party hats around the room sometimes even putting them on the others to make them mad. She rarely visits the office but when she does she doesn't camp outside it like Geiger if the door is closed she'll make loud notices and claw and bang on the doors before going off somewhere else.
What animal are you: Cat
Anything else: Night Guards often call her Screamer because of the loud yowling sounds she makes when the doors are closed on her. (You don't have to call her this though XD )

Geiger got bored of standing near the door and walked off again and out into the dining room. -short RP post is short-

Signature drawn by Me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2014, 02:18:55 am »
Ziggy wandered around through the rooms, making a low humming noise as he did. He walked into the dining area, looking around at all the party hats spread out on the table. Snickering, he hit a few with his hoof so that they fell on the floor, then looked directly at the camera. "I wonder..." he muttered to himself, approaching the camera and tapping it.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2014, 02:43:30 pm »
Both Accepted ^^ Since Snowy is a waiter, she will start off in the Kitchen, and Dixie in the Supply Closet))

Chica walked up to the closed door, and stared in at the Security guard, which was a man named Jason. She heard Bonnie make a noise and realized Bonnie wanted this Guard, most likely because Chica had gotten the previous one. She nodded to him and walked off, back into the Restrooms. She stared into the camera, then wandered off into the Girls bathroom.

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 07:02:44 pm »
Snowy walked out of the kitchen bumping some pots and pans as she went. She walked around the dining area a bit she picked up one of the party hats and stuck it on her head. Geiger glanced at Snowy "What are you doing."She muttered to the white cat. "Nooooothing."Snowy replied picking up a few more party hats and put one on Ziggy's head as she passed then she put one on Geigers head. "There."Snowy said then disappeared into the east hall to pull down posters.

Signature drawn by Me