Author Topic: |Five Nights| Five Nights at Freddy's RP [Inactive since 10/01/2015]  (Read 13569 times)

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Re: |Five Nights| Five Nights at Freddy's RP
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2014, 07:12:53 pm »
I peak out of the curtain, seeing snowy put hats on the others. Geez, someone's crazy. I stepped out of the curtain, good no camera. I ran to the center of the dining area. I picked a hat up, but with my hook. It was stuck, so I flailed it around. It went flying and landed on Freddy. He got angry and came off the stage (no one is playing him now). I ran back behind the curtain, so he couldn't get me.
Jikoo

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2014, 08:56:58 pm »
"Hmm?" He felt a party hat go on his head, and turned around to look at Snowy. "Uh, thanks?" He put the strap around his neck so that the hat remained on and went into a hallway, which he soon realized led to the security guard's office. "Hrm, I wonder what's in there," he whispered to himself, banging on the door a few times with his hoof. "Hellloooo! Anybody theeeere!" he yelled, and without waiting for a response he walked back down the hallway.

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2014, 09:38:22 pm »
Dixie sits motionless in the supply closet, her left -only good arm- wrapped around her frame. Her black and white fur, once gleaming and fluffy was now greasy and neglected and some of the textures on her ears coming off as well as her chest. The dog hears a lot of noise emmiting from the pizzaria. She mumbles something as she creeks the door open with her left hand, at first it looks empty but she notices Bonnie's shadow. She hesitates before emerging quietly. She tries to sneak by him, frightened of him because of what had happened.

She stops next to the curtains at Pirate Cove. Seeing the camera off and Foxy inside, she mumbles and keeps walkign until she gets to the East hall. She stops for a moment. But she suddenly feels something push her over. When she tries to get up, she feels something walking over her back. When she looks up she sees the back of Freddy walking away from her, laughing demonically. The dog mumbles and -seeing the cameras off- runs to the west hall. Seeing the window, she puts her paw on it and barks once, her mouth hanging open, which probably looks terrifying but she was trying to warn the guard of Freddy. She'd risk a beating from Freddy himself or any of the others for doing this but she just couldnt understand the others' behaviour.
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2014, 01:32:29 am »
Snowy wandered out of the east hall and back into the dining area. Geiger watched as Dixie ran to the west hall. She turned when she heard Snowy. "I'm bored now."The cat mumbled. Geiger rolled her eyes at Snowy "Well then entertain yourself no one cares about your problems."Geiger replied walking away towards the kitchen. Snowy had a mischievous grin on her face "I can do a magic trick."She said to no one in particular as she walked over to a table and grabbed the table cloth of it. She tugged it viciously making party hats go flying. She threw the table cloth to one corner. Snowy grinned proudly at the strewn out party hats.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2014, 07:36:45 pm »
Bonnie notices Dixie sneaking by him. He lets out a frustrated growl and kicks her in annoyance. What was that guard's issue? Open the damned door!! He blinks as he notices it was open this time but he still wanted to play around a little. He walks to the door and tilts his head with his mouth so wide open, the endoskeliton's throat was visible. If the guard didnt look away in the next few minutes, he'd slip inside the office.

Tomoko ?

Offline arora908

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2015, 08:41:35 am »
is the download safe?