Author Topic: Changing Fourm User  (Read 1293 times)

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Changing Fourm User
« on: April 01, 2013, 03:10:35 am »
Okay, so I wanted to change from a crappy username from here, to a good one. But I tried entering a new one (I started out with Wolf Named Coda) it said it was reverse, how is it reversed?

HELP?

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: Changing Fourm User
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 03:40:10 am »
I'm not sure what you mean by this question, but ill give it a shot dearest. There is no way to change an actual ingame username once it is set, but you can change your forum username. Go into account related settings and that is how you change it. That name may be taken, but keep trying to change it, it will work eventually. I hope this answered your question, if not let me know and I'll look into it a bit more.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 03:48:21 am by Raw »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 07:16:45 pm »
Actually gameplay usernames are not allowed to be altered and is impossible to do so, but for just forum names then yes it is possible. You would go to your profile, and click on "Forum edit" from there you are able to change pictures and alter names for just forums only.

NOTE Changing your name here dosn't really effect your username on game. So when logging in game use your regular username that you registered Feral Heart with and not the changed name
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Lord_Of_Sparkles

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Syyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 12:55:47 pm »
Like Feareh said, you would go into the profile (on the forum) and click on account or forum related settings...(only one works i think) then you type in a new forum name and click on save!
Hope we helped!