Author Topic: Ask Vortex (Ready... Aim... FIRE!)  (Read 4932 times)

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Ask Vortex (Ready... Aim... FIRE!)
« on: February 23, 2017, 11:08:37 pm »
Ask VortexAlive

Yep, you get to ask me stuff now!

Just remember to follow the rules, the biggest one being: No questions that ask for personal information.

Don't be afraid to ask more questions if you have more later.

"Sir, sir!"
Yo?
"INCOMING!"
Oh I'll need these...
-Puts on the sunglasses-
-Gets hit by a grenade-
-Stares at grenade...-
Cool.

8)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 11:27:36 pm by VortexAlive »
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Ready... Aim... FIRE!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 11:17:49 pm »
Favorite color?
Do you like chicken strips as much as I do?
Do you like Ice Cream?
Cats or dogs?

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 11:28:17 pm »
@ArcticGalaxy
Blue... and my war color is red; my true color... silver. =)
I love chicken strips, that's all I ever order at restaurants that have them. xD
Yes, especially Ice Cream Cones! Doesn't matter what flavor it is.
Cats, I like dogs to, but cats bring comfort to my mind. I like the meowing as well. =3
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 12:43:56 am »
1. Do you have a favorite film?
2. Good luck charm?
3. Favorite thing about Feral Heart?
4. Would you prefer a delicious burger or delicious salad for dinner?
5. Do you have a secret hobby?

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 01:02:31 am »
@Warriorstrike
I favor all films by Dreamworks and Disney over anything else. If I absolutely had to choose, it would be the Kung Fu Panda series. I love that one! :D

I often consider myself to be both a bad and good luck charm, depends on my mood... Happy=Good, Angry=Bad for both me and others. A normal charm? Nope, I don't think walking under ladders brings bad luck, it's just not safe to do... I do it anyway. x'D

A delicious burger for sure, no veggies/mustard though! I don't like salad, or anything you'd put on a salad, not even ranch dressing! xD

Hmm secret hobby... it wouldn't be very secret if I told anyone but I do like coding games... been thinking about trying 3D again, only this time hopefully my character wont just fly like a rocket when I make it jump! x'D

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 04:33:01 am »
@Warriorstrike
I favor all films by Dreamworks and Disney over anything else. If I absolutely had to choose, it would be the Kung Fu Panda series. I love that one! :D

I often consider myself to be both a bad and good luck charm, depends on my mood... Happy=Good, Angry=Bad for both me and others. A normal charm? Nope, I don't think walking under ladders brings bad luck, it's just not safe to do... I do it anyway. x'D

A delicious burger for sure, no veggies/mustard though! I don't like salad, or anything you'd put on a salad, not even ranch dressing! xD

Hmm secret hobby... it wouldn't be very secret if I told anyone but I do like coding games... been thinking about trying 3D again, only this time hopefully my character wont just fly like a rocket when I make it jump! x'D
Disney and DreamWorks make some fantastic movies. <3 It looks like we both share a detestation of ranch dressing. cx That is awesome that you enjoy coding games! That's a very useful talent to have, especially since it can be a tricky thing and not everyone has the patience for it.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 04:48:44 am »
Story behind your icon and signature?
Do you play any musical instrument/s? If so, what?
If you could visit anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose and why?
What's your favorite animal?
Do you like dragons?
Farewell everyone<3

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 05:10:52 am »
@Kikiorylandia
Ooo the pixel-charries, A couple of years ago I wanted to make a 2D game but realized I had nothing to work with and almost no talent at all. They are my first attempt at making a 2D character for a video game. I should have chosen an Isometric style... would've been so much better. xD
Later on I decided to use them as forum art since I didn't want them to just be wasted. After that I thought it would be neat if I made some holiday variations and it all amounted up to what I have now. ^.^

Does my mouth count? No I don't mean talking I mean making beats or sounds that make music. Though... I can talk to... xD
Someone once told me I was good at making sound effects with my mouth. x'D

If there was a FeralHeart Headquarters type place, I'd want to visit there. I'd want to meet all those great people who keep this game alive and care for the community in person, even if it's only a short trip for a drink (Coffee/tea/cocoa/soda/water... doesn't matter. xD). Yes, you included Kiki. <3
Edit: I'd also like to meet all the other lovely fluffs around here! ^.^

My favorite animal is the arctic wolf. I love the white fur coat.

Yes I like dragons, I favor the winged, four-legged style over the serpent-like style.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 05:38:21 am by VortexAlive »

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 07:33:11 am »
See that you wanted no personal questions but nearly all of them are..  Hmm..  Ok so why do matches burn enough to ignite slivers of wood but the heat is not enough to ignite a whole box of matches at once?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 07:40:27 am »
@Kuri
Perhaps I should reword that, no questions that ask for personal information, such as my real name. Sorry about that. xD

As for your question... Kuri... xD... No idea. Out of curiosity though, what kind of match?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 07:43:10 am by VortexAlive »