Author Topic: Ideas for future updates for Feral Heart  (Read 1308 times)

Reindeer8888

Ideas for future updates for Feral Heart
« on: September 08, 2019, 12:40:22 pm »
I got lots of future updates ideas for Feral Heart and I would like to show them all to you!

More preset slots:

Have more than 12 presets? More presets will be good to fit them all. Maximum preset slots will be changed from 12 to 30 will be enough.

Be able to show characters' wings when making movie clips:

Want your character to fly in your movie clips? Showing characters' wings in movie clips will be useful for making movie clips in air.

Be able to have invisible wings option when making characters that doesn't use a preset:

It will be cool if this option was added to Feral Heart so characters can fly without needing wings like some superheroes in movies. Normally your characters can have invisible wings when making presets but it will be easier if the invisible wings option is in the wings option, along with angel and bat wings.

Be able to choose your characters' gender:

If this option was added, your characters can be a male or a female. Male and female characters will have different features, such as if you are making a female feline character, you won't get the full mane option (female lions don't have mane around their neck) and if you are making a male feline character, you get the full mane option.

Be able to see everyone’s presets in game without preset sync:

If this was added, you can see everyone’s presets in game without needing preset sync or putting someone else’s presets in your presets folder.

So that's all my ideas for future updates for Feral Heart. Hope you like them all!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 03:11:14 pm by Reindeer8888 »

Rhakorra

Re: Ideas for future updates for Feral Heart
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 12:50:45 pm »
I like the option to change/choose character gender and instead of people running around with the "Chole F" xD I like it. This is also a good advantage for the peeps who roleplay on the gamea. Great idea :D

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for future updates for Feral Heart
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 05:30:06 pm »
these are all great ideas! i'm not sure if the final preset idea would work, but it sure would be helpful!
here's a fun thread as well for FH ideas, if you'd wanna participate and add yours in there :)
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66907.40

in-game: hooli