Author Topic: Give me your biggest/craziest idea  (Read 9360 times)

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
Re: Give me your biggest/craziest idea
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2019, 07:03:14 pm »
Game-changing? Add human models. :)

More realistically, I second the weather and volcano/earthquake/etc. ideas. Interactable objects/features in maps would be sweet: like clicking on signs to expand and show text, being able to activate a particle by clicking on it, stuff like that.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline cattails

• ✨ mom said it's my turn on the xbox ✨
  • Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • bee movie was okay
    • littlefelines.deviantART.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2019, 11:05:14 pm »
What if players were able to control their game's day/night and weather cycle?

This would allow players to roleplay out scenes set at a specific time without waiting for the time and weather to actually change.

In order to prevent trolling or fighting over the time, sky changes would only be visible locally/on the setting-changer's PC, rather than globally/across the whole map.

As an example of how this might work in practice, let's say you're in a wolf rp. You're trying to set the scene for a dramatic pack meeting at night, and there's supposed to be a storm rolling in. Waiting for the in-game time to change could cause you to be waiting for quite some time irl, and waiting for rain may not even be possible because some maps only have sunny weather by default. If there were some sort of local time and weather option, you could make your own game match the scene to add to the immersion of your post. If your pack members wish to see the same sky as you, they can change their settings to match yours. Other players who aren't involved in this nighttime meeting could leave their settings unchanged. They would see the map's default sky. Once the pack meeting event is over, you could reset the time and weather back to default. Exiting the game would also reset your settings.

Like many others have mentioned, I would also love to see more animations being added.

There could be new fighting animations (no actual damage though--I feel like that would change the game from a casual roleplay game to a survival game), playful animations, hunting animations, fainting animations, etc. Maybe there could also be different walking animations to show age? A young character could have more bounce to their steps, and an older character could walk sort of hunched over? Maybe there could be a limping animation for injured characters?

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2019, 04:05:50 am »
As has already been said, greater variety in character customization. Feline cheeks, canine chins, ability to edit paw size. Leg length, as well, perhaps. I'd also love more mane models with some actual styling going on! Braids, pony tails, buns, suuuper long hair falling way off past the head. Switching between fur textures would also be fantastic. Have a fluffy character without the need of mods or a preset!

I would  l o v e  an ingame clock, as well as the ability to edit the time on your own end an then jump to global game time when you're done doing whatever. Skips the step of waiting around to take screenshots at the right time, or just trying to get the right ambience for an rp scene.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2019, 04:08:33 am »
So many ideas...
Umm.. how about?
Crumbly ground events, i'm not sure how the ground would re-establish, and i'm not even sure if the collisions can be changed/updated on the move...
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline heartbeat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2019, 04:52:54 pm »
Double markings on character
more mane,eye,ear,tail options
claw/teeth options
eyelash options
mane highlight/streak options

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2019, 08:44:54 pm »
Cooler better 3D wings

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2019, 10:17:19 pm »
Gosh I know this is not a game changing idea for good lord something I've wanted since the game launched was the ability to hide nametags with a hotkey without having go through the menus

Actually game changing ideas? Prey & (Moreso) Pets! I loved that you could tame animals back in IT. I know a lot of FHers don't like the idea of adding prey and pets because itll become "just like IT" but I do still love both ideas. It gave you something to do on IT when you didn't have much else (how many FHers scream IM BORED every second) and it was easy to make friends when you needed help taking down a boss prey.

Whatever the heck Kovu was planning with Movie Maker, I want it. Full out. Can have multiple characters speak, move, do actions, etc.

I also love the idea of seasons; not sure how it could work exactly, even if it's just as simple as every season there being an update to the game that changes the textures in the main map, that would be awesome.

Making scrolling through lots of markings/items easier! I can't stand how hard it is to scroll through mass markings/items lists ;_;

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline [Vengeance]

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢
    • FiendOfVengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2019, 03:24:41 am »
Gosh I know this is not a game changing idea for good lord something I've wanted since the game launched was the ability to hide nametags with a hotkey without having go through the menus

Actually game changing ideas? Prey & (Moreso) Pets! I loved that you could tame animals back in IT. I know a lot of FHers don't like the idea of adding prey and pets because itll become "just like IT" but I do still love both ideas. It gave you something to do on IT when you didn't have much else (how many FHers scream IM BORED every second) and it was easy to make friends when you needed help taking down a boss prey.

Whatever the heck Kovu was planning with Movie Maker, I want it. Full out. Can have multiple characters speak, move, do actions, etc.

I also love the idea of seasons; not sure how it could work exactly, even if it's just as simple as every season there being an update to the game that changes the textures in the main map, that would be awesome.

Making scrolling through lots of markings/items easier! I can't stand how hard it is to scroll through mass markings/items lists ;_;

I second these ideas! I also would love to see particles (auras, shards in IT) able to be equipped as an item in FH. Also please, make the item equip limit more than 4 items... That's a pain when you find out that you want another item on your character as well so then you have to sacrifice one item to use the other.
𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2019, 02:06:55 pm »
I would honestly love to see new species being introduced to the game, such as a deer or even a peryton!
As for game-changing ideas, it'd be freaking awesome to have a specifically designed map like the
arena from "The Hunger Games" franchise where players would actually play "The Hunger Games".
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 02:08:54 pm by Deucaliorn »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline heartbeat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2019, 02:45:20 pm »

I second these ideas! I also would love to see particles (auras, shards in IT) able to be equipped as an item in FH. Also please, make the item equip limit more than 4 items... That's a pain when you find out that you want another item on your character as well so then you have to sacrifice one item to use the other.

i'd massivly agree to us having particles/shards in the game but also the ability for others to turn on/off viewing them in case of lag
and the idea with movie maker ringo said as it could be useful for music video makers