Author Topic: Give me your biggest/craziest idea  (Read 9367 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Give me your biggest/craziest idea
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2019, 03:22:11 pm »
New mane options: Afro, Long side mane (kinda like a horse’s), mohawk, braids, fringe.

Bicolored eyes: Blue left eye and a purple right eye, whadya say?

Being able to make a snarl action in-game

Navigating tool/GPS tool:
*clicks GPS button* “where are you headed?” a pop-up box with absearch bar would say, fill in the search bar the name of the map you wanna go to. Say I write Cherika Valley, and  when I hit the “Take me there” button, a (maybe) blue dot will pop up in the map/radar, showing you were to go. When you’ve entered the map, the dot will disappear. You should also be able to cancel the guide by clicking the GPS button again and click “Cancel navigation” :)
doing what i feel like

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2019, 04:39:37 pm »
Portals that only teleport you to another spot in the same map without having to reload the map. Maybe a function for the Home button to do that too if it is sending you to the map you are already in. o.o
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Aquillaflyer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Struck by falling tree, initial encounter.
    • Aquillaflyer
    • View Profile
    • Breaking Day
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2019, 12:32:30 am »
Don't know if my post got deleted, or if it even went through. Gonna try again because I'd love for my ideas to be heard.

-More preset slots. Instead of 12, maybe about 20 or more? If you decided to go ahead and scrap my other ideas, and yet keep this one, I'd love you forever.

-More head/body models. Like, for instance, you can switch from the default head to something more akin to a domestic cat?

-A "Slope" slider. At the highest point on the slider, the character has a hyena-like stance with long forelimbs and short hindlimbs. At the lowest, it's the opposite. Longer hindlimbs and shorter forelimbs like a clouded leopard. (I'd suggest you look up both of these animals so you can see what I mean.) At default, the model looks normal, like it looks now without such a concept in the game.

-Maybe make the 'claws' mod a function in the game? And give people the option to enable/disable them.

- A fur particle thing, makes the characters look actually fluffy. Also comes with an option to enable/disable them, since a lot of peoples' computers would be completely unable to handle it.

-If you can't do the fur particles all over the body, maybe switch the manes to a sort of fluffier mesh? Instead of being one solid mass, maybe replace it with something more akin to the fluffy mane? Except it doesn't have that weird, see-through quality.

-A lion-like mane for the canine model? Maybe it could be in the tuft category, and you could add on your own mane (mohawk, side, eyecover, flame, ecta) if you wanted instead of already having a mane be part of the package?

-Another full mane for the feline model, but this one doesn't have that bunch of hair that goes over the face. Instead it's like the forward/half-forward mane, and has some hair fluff sort of above the forehead? I feel like this would be a bit more realistic than the full manes we currently have.

-Add official saberteeth to the game instead of having it be items. Like, have there be a category where you could go and pick out what saber-teeth you'd like. Either there could be multiple sets of teeth, or a slider. Preferably, if there's a slider, there should be two instead of one. One for tooth length, one for tooth width. Considering there's multiple types of saber-toothed cats/saber-toothed animals in general, and many have their own distinct-looking teeth. Considering how saber-toothed cats like smilodon are literally my favorite animals, this is another thing that if added to the game, I'd be over the moon about.

-Sounds for weather, like rainfall during a rainstorm, and wind during a blizzard or sandstorm. Also, make lightning a thing. And an aurora weather particle would be awesome. So, instead of a mesh that's constantly visible, we can have auroras that only show up part of the time. It seems like too much to ask at this point, but if you could make said aurora particle only visible at night, it would add a new layer of realism/all-around-awesome to the game. I often make maps in my spare time, and I'd love to see this added. Especially the aurora one. I'd probably scream.

I can't think of anything else, but chances are I'll edit this. I doubt you'll reply, but I'd love to see confirmation that my ideas have been taken note of by someone with actual game-changing power here. I've been thinking about this list all day, and this is what I've come up with for now. I would not be surprised if I edit this at least once before you get the chance to read it. Thank you so much!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 12:34:46 am by Aquillaflyer »
I have no clue what I'm doing with my life.

Offline heartbeat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2019, 08:36:35 am »
marking idea:
switch markings such as canines being able to use some markings that only felines can wear (jaguar markings etc) and felines to wear more the canines wear like the husky markings

same with manes, maybe allow canines to use feline manes and felines to use canine manes

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2019, 11:11:35 pm »
E q u i n e s

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2019, 02:23:23 pm »
A canine nose for felines;
Use:
To make bulky wide chested dogs like American pitbull terriers.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline heartbeat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2019, 08:34:11 am »
Make FH bigger, in other words possibly add in existing maps other players made that are currently downloadable (with their permission obviously)
saves people downloading them and gives new comers a big world to get lost in when exploring

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2019, 10:10:23 am »
Every sound is replaced with various screams and/or goat bleats.

In all seriousness though, my favorite/best idea I have? A map maker similar to terrain editing in something like Unity or- don't laugh- Roblox. Having brushes for texture and a more 3D ability to make maps rather than a basic black and white image would be amazing. Think of ledges, tiny burrows in a non-cave map, etc. I know someone suggested something similar or basically the same though.

In addition, a way (either in the map maker or object maker) to loop a texture on a mesh to make it finer and not stretchy if it's a fairly big or largely scaled mesh.

Another, much smaller, similar idea to what might've already been suggested, but something I thought about, is different feet. Paws, talons, hooves, webbing, etc, with a size function too. Maybe even a hair/mane like setting that goes over the feet, similar to a Clydesdale horse?

Reindeer8888

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2019, 04:32:32 pm »
I got lots of future updates ideas for Feral Heart and I would like to show them all to you!

More preset slots:

Have more than 12 presets? More presets will be good to fit them all. Maximum preset slots will be changed from 12 to 30 will be enough.

Be able to show characters' wings when making movie clips:

Want your character to fly in your movie clips? Showing characters' wings in movie clips will be useful for making movie clips in air.

Be able to have invisible wings option when making characters that doesn't use a preset:

It will be cool if this option was added to Feral Heart so characters can fly without needing wings like some superheroes in movies. Normally your characters can have invisible wings when making presets but it will be easier if the invisible wings option is in the wings option, along with angel and bat wings.

Be able to choose your characters' gender:

If this option was added, your characters can be a male or a female. Male and female characters will have different features, such as if you are making a female feline character, you won't get the full mane option (female lions don't have mane around their neck) and if you are making a male feline character, you get the full mane option.

Be able to see everyone’s presets in game without preset sync:

If this was added, you can see everyone’s presets in game without needing preset sync or putting someone else’s presets in your presets folder.

So that's all my ideas for future updates for Feral Heart. Hope you like them all!

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2019, 08:16:53 pm »
You know how there's an 'Object Maker' function in the creative den?

What about an "Item Maker", which would be more like ... typing in the name of the mesh, selecting which body you're tailoring it for, the bone selection menu, and roll, up down left right ect buttons.  Defaults to the last entered body position if you didn't tailor it for the other body(s)
Bonus points if you can add scale option that retains existing scale when scale is not declared .items.cfg, but that sounds like hard work.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"