Poll

4-5pm

5-6pm
6-7pm
7-8pm
8-9pm
9-10pm

Author Topic: Feral-Games Time  (Read 3012 times)

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
Feral-Games Time
« on: October 05, 2018, 07:57:53 am »
The Feral-Games,
 A system made up by myself to get the in-game community back together, everyone tends to stick to friend groups anymore, and I have seen many new members bypassed and ignored which can be rather boring, also results in them leaving early on.

This event will pull the community together -or so i hope- and get us all out of our shells, hopefully everybody can make some new friends and enjoy the time together.
-Games are being thought of as we speak, aswell as prizes, though if you have any ingame- 'Games' that can be played please feel free to leave it in the comments.
-I have been around since 2011, and am looking for another  dedicated longtime member of the app to befriend and help me with these events so if interested just send me a message.

What i need to know (Central Standard Time Zone) is what time would work best for you all if an event would be made, figuratively speaking, if you would be able to attend.
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Re: Feral-Games Time
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 08:21:07 am »
Moving this over to the Community Activities Hub.

It's really sweet of you to come up with ways of bringing the community together. <3 I really do look forward to seeing what this will become!

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 08:38:18 am »
Moving this over to the Community Activities Hub.

It's really sweet of you to come up with ways of bringing the community together. <3 I really do look forward to seeing what this will become!

Thank you! Haha, been on since 2011 but still unsure on where things should be placed via forum. XD Didnt realize there was such a hub.

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 08:54:44 am »
I have never understood timezones to be honest, It may sound silly but It's true xD No one really paid too much attention on that.
But I'd also like to say, since I don't live in America, for me, and many Europeans I believe, according to CET, best times for events are around 10pm.

I cannot speak for people who are from the US so this is my general thought about my when events should be, in my timezone.

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 05:24:43 pm »
What if I'm on later than these times? lol
Last night I was on until 3:30am, not many people in The Grounds but I did have a lovely conversation with a person about characters

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 05:29:55 pm »
I have never understood timezones to be honest, It may sound silly but It's true xD No one really paid too much attention on that.
But I'd also like to say, since I don't live in America, for me, and many Europeans I believe, according to CET, best times for events are around 10pm.

I cannot speak for people who are from the US so this is my general thought about my when events should be, in my timezone.

Gotta agree with you here

<3

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 06:42:12 pm »

Awesome, thank you! I was looking into other timezones aswell,  just need to set up when i would be able to host some events in those timezones. Haha.

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 06:46:38 pm »
What if I'm on later than these times? lol
Last night I was on until 3:30am, not many people in The Grounds but I did have a lovely conversation with a person about characters

I do my fair share of staying up late, haha. I think im going to spread the events out to give everyone a chance to join in.
But this will just give me an idea on my own timezone.
Glad to hear you had a nice conversation! I dont tend to see people go out of there way talking to strangers like the old days. What I am hoping this event will help.

Calvary

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 07:00:45 pm »
I love the idea behind this <3 A good way to bring the community up in arms! I can't wait to participate in things like this, so I'm very excited!

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 07:19:24 pm »
I love the idea behind this <3 A good way to bring the community up in arms! I can't wait to participate in things like this, so I'm very excited!

Thank you!
I can't wait to see if this works! Haha. Really hope so. Nonetheless it should be a fun time.