Community > Introduction

Hello!~

(1/2) > >>

star._.chariot:
Hi! You might have seen me around FeralHeart. I've been playing since April of 2015, however I deleted my main account and moved to my backup (made in June of 2015) after the hacking incident. You may call me Chloe or Serenity, however I prefer to be called Serenity/Ren/Renny. I'm always open to roleplaying if you can catch me on.

Something I'd like to say is that... It's so hard to balance schoolwork and 2 puppies of 9 weeks of age. AND sleep. The struggle is real, y'all.

But anyways, I have a lot of characters and I absolutely don't mind if you want to draw any of them so long as you don't claim them as yours. I haven't drawn anyone but my fursona digitally (Serenity is my fursona and that's why I prefer using Serenity instead of Chloe) as of right now, but I plan to get digital ref sheets of all of my characters out eventually. That might take a long while, though. It'll be worth it in the end.

I aspire to be a full-time artist and a foster parent to animals who need a loving caretaker. If I can make a living doing what I love, then that's all I need to be happy.

Anyways, yeah! Hi, hello, and also, I give a TON of welcomes out to all the new players of FeralHeart, and I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do!

That's all I gotta say. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a great rest of your day/evening!

Bye bye!~

G4RG0YLE:
Welcome back to FH floof, and to the forum side.
Hope you have a blast.

Valar.Morghulis:
Woo, welcome back! :)

Notorious.:
Welcome back to FH! It makes me happy to see old players returning to the game! Fostering animals seems like fun but it'd take a whole lot of responsibility, patience, and whatnot to look over them. Hopefully things clear up for you so you're able to breathe though, haha. School can be a pain most of the time too. Anyways, have fun exploring around again!

gh0ul:
Welcome back buddy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version