Community > Introduction

Poking around a bit (plus two questions for staff)

(1/3) > >>

StickyFingers:
hello! so, i got a huge wave of nostalgia and decided to check out this game again, maybe have some fun ingame. i wanna apologize for a loooot of the dumb stuff i've said and done over the years, if anyone remembers my past usernames  :-X

i have a few questions though!! since i've left and returned i've... gotten really into the legacy of kain series. and i was wondering if it would be okay to make raziel in feralheart and in IT servers (aoi tenshi, etc.) or would this be considered 'staff impersonation'? i'm super into lok but i understand if i can't make razzy.
my other question! would it also be okay if i made a legacy of kain themed item pack for fh? stuff like the reaver, bandannas with clan emblems, etc.

sorry if i'm speaking to a very niche audience, but since i've gotten back into the feralheart and IT server stuff this has been nagging at me for so long!

Kerriki:
Welcome back to the FeralHeart community! We're happy to have you back c:

As for your questions, feel free to pm me~

Azurain:
Welcome back

Astraea:
Hello!

Welcome back to FeralHeart, floof! hope you have a great time here once again and remember there is always support if you need assistance! <3

Jango_Fett:
welcome aboard

to my knowledge making a raziel character wouldn't be impersonation, no.
the moddable items would also be permissible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version